Maybe I was wrong, maybe the article was in the blog section and then I saw the same article in the non blog part of the website, I'm really not sure now. [img]redface.gif[/img]

For the past few days, I've noticed that the articles written by Cleveland sports writers and posted on Cleveland live were allowing responses from readers.

lol, I refrained from responding to the frist few articles I had read because I had nothing to add. Last night, for the first time I did have something to add. I read the Grady Sizemore article by Bud Shaw and for the first time since the response option was made available to readers, I responded.

I wrote "All I ask of Grady is he not crash into the centerfield wall in the 8th inning when the Indians are already leading 10-1 and it was Grady's fine play earlier in the game that got them there.

If Grady can't stop himself, then I would hope Eric Wedge would have the wisdom to take Grady out late in a game when when the Indians are way ahead.

-----------------------

Would you all consider my comment a positive and perhaps even wise comment to make? A comment that focuses attention in an area that we can ill afford to suffer a key injury, late in a game in which we are comfortably ahead?

Well, wise or not, Cleveland Live deleted the comment and it appears the ability to post comments has also been removed. Are you guys who still live in Cleveland a bit ashamed at how arcane and restrictive your local sports page coverage is.

I posted my comment to raise awareness for the upcoming season because in past seasons Grady has crashed into the wall in a blowout game and I would really hate to see it happen this year, Grady is far too valuable for that to happen this year, especially if the team wants to make the playoffs.

So which is evil, my posting my suggestion, or Cleveland live deleting it and getting rid of the response option for it's readers?

Just who runs Cleveland Live anyways?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 13, 2007 03:11 AM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>