I would rather see the Cavs win a game without LeBron just to show themselves they are a decent team even when LeBron can't play because of injury.

I find Lebron's reasoning for coming in at the same time as Anderson Verjao kind of shaky. Protect Anderson Verjao from the fans by coming in when Anderson makes his first appearance of the season after his contract despute? Perhaps Lebron should worry more about wearing a yankee cap in Cleveland Stadium during the playoffs than "protecting" a teammate from those same fans.

Was it really a given that Anderson was going to be booed? I blame the Cavs for underpaying Gooden and therefore having no room to negotiate with Anderson Verjao. If Gooden made a million or two more a year than there would have been room to negotiate with Anderson Verjao and still respect Gooden by paying him slightly more than Anderson, even if it was just a dollar.

Lebron is starting to remind me of Oprah Winfrey. I respect the heck out of Oprah, but Oprah lives in a closed world filled with fellow celebrities.