In 2005, Milton Bradley reminisced about his time in Cleveland and a talk he had with CC Sabathia after the 2005 Super bowl....

* Former Cleveland teammate and close friend C.C. Sabathia had a candid discussion with Bradley on Super Bowl Sunday, saying he was still angry because Bradley?s behavior prompted the trade to the Dodgers before last season.

The final incident in Bradley?s tumultuous 2 1/2 years in Cleveland came at the end of spring training when Manager Eric Wedge thought Bradley did not run out a pop-up.

?C.C. is like my brother and when he said, ?You left me and I?m still upset,? that was real,? Bradley said. ?We wanted to turn Cleveland into a powerhouse, and I see now that my actions were wrong and hurt people.?

If you follow the Indians arc from that point on, Shapiro signed every core player, except for CC. The Indians were one game away from the World Series in 2007.

Who was the one player that let the Indians down the most in the Playoffs in 2007, it was CC.

CC didn't make it happen either against the Yankees or the Red Sox, yet no one in Cleveland hated him. Instead CC went and collected his Cy Young Award in New York and suddenly didn't seem very interested in finishing that championship dream in Cleveland.

Not only did CC fail in the playoffs in 2007, he turned around and failed in April of 2008, going 0-4 with a plus 6.00 ERA, effectively ending the Indians chances early on. But re-signing in Cleveland at the beginning of 2008, to finish what CC had claimed was a vision of a championship in Cleveland was just the talk of a gentle giant more interested in wallowing wads of green cash than actually being a real difference maker.

CC didn't finish what he started in Cleveland, and I have lost my respect for him because of it. I hope CC gets shelled everytime he's in the playoffs as a Yankee, call it the Alex curse.