Thread: I just got banned from Cleveland Live in the middle of a game...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was having a good time, I had contributed a lot of good stuff, people were leaving responses to the posts, I was listening to the Angels broadcast of the second game of the Saturday Doubleheader so I had little tidbits to contribute. Right in the middle of the game, lol, I get banned.

The timing was so ridiculous, I couldn't get mad. I actually felt sorry for the moderator for being so cold, devoid of any intelligence or sincerity in doing their job.

I think they banned all of my ID's! If I could figure out how to properly humiliate the Cleveland Plain Dealer for advocating this kind of kneejerk censorship, I would do it.

Perhaps I'll have to find where the Plain Dealer highers ups have the forums on running a newspaper. On second thought, they probably all censor their own forum members without even giving it a second thought.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 10, 2003 01:44 AM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's the weird part. I had just posted that Jason Boyd was Dennis Oil Can Boyd's nephew, and that Dennis Oil Can Boyd's minor league nickname was Dennis Trash Can Boyd because he talked trash.

Right then I got banned! Is it possible that the moderator didn't know I was telling the truth!

Wow. A dumb moderator with the power to ban people, now that is scary. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]