Thread: Tribe Trounces Seattle 10-6...but...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Click Here for Surprising Statistic Link

Tribe Trounces Seattle 10-6...but by the end of the game, the Tribe had struck out 10 times and walked only once.

The overall stats looked more "balanced" on the Seattle Side. I'm not complaining, but it will be interesting to see if the Indians can turn it on again so quickly.

You can tell Seattle is a solid team because even though they lost 10-6, the outplayed the Indians over the last several innings, and in the process may have "tuned themselves up" for tonights game.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 08, 2003 12:12 PM: Message edited by: Alex ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

haha, I guess turnabout is fair play. While I have posted about how Seattle "came back" in their 10-6 trouncing and in a sense were "tuning up" for the next day, Mr. Traber was studying how Jamie Moyer had pitched the previous night and "tuned up" on the Seattle squad by pitching 7 innings of shut-out ball last night.

However, this begs the question, if Brian Anderson is developing into a "Jamie Moyer type" as was hinted at in the Plain Dealer last week by the Tribe pitching coach, why does Traber have to see the real deal to make it work for himself!