Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Milton Bradley was named after the Board Game Company. When Milton is Bored, he doesn't roll.

MJB has just announced a name change for the infield fly rule. It will now be known as the Infield Bradley Rule. Whenever Bradley pops up, he'll be given the option of staying at the plate and then tagging up to try and make it to first.

If Milton decides not to tag up, he will be awarded another at bat.

The Milton Bradley pop-off rule is still being worked out. Basically, Milton will be allowed to pop off to anyone at anytime, be allowed to clench his bat against his stomach in a defensive posture even as he pops off to the agitator that forced him to get angry, and anyone who replies to Milton will be considered a racist.

The Milton Bradley racist rule is still being worked out. Basically, Milton can race away from any police car at any time, and if he is pursued, he can then charge racism.

The Milton Bradley Birthday Binge allows Milton to Drink until he has toxic levels of alchohol in his system, as long as he only does it when he's celebrating his birthday.

--------------------------

I hear Bradley was going to leave the Tribe last year but that Ellis Burks put his butt back on the bench. Bradley yells at umps while holding a lethal weapon, yet runs away when others confront him and he yells racism.

A spoiled mommas boy, pure and simple.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And if he would show up to play when the game started, i wouldn't care one lousy stinking bit. I compare Bradley to Albert Belle, and Belle was hardly a graduate of the Dale Carnegie course on how to win friends and influence people, but when it was time to play Belle played. Thats what I wanted to see from Bradley.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bradley may have wanted to leave to be back in LA, closer to his mother, to where he grew up. Once again the Indians accomodate malcontents and send them where they want to go, yet Players like Thome leave for the most money, even though he had an expectant wife who grew up in Cleveland.

Sheesh.

Although we did off Brian Anderson, who was a great influence and wanted to stay, but Brian went to a better situation, I guess.

I still think the situation required a players only meeting, and as proof, I offer the time last year when Ellis Burks had to restrain Bradley from leaving. However, the fact that Bradley wanted to leave last year and then did leave this year means it was a developing pattern.

Bradley left when the officer wanted him to stay, Bradley left when Wedge put some heat on him, Bradley STAYED when he was drunk and they were trying to get him to the hospital and had to be forced to leave.

Basically, Bradley does appear to do the wrong thing when a volative situation arises. Did Wedge disrespect Bradley's teammates by not involving them in what to do with Bradley?

If 24 other players had laid down the law to Bradley, take it or leave it, then that would have brought the team closer together. One final thing, I hope Crisp/Escobar realizes that the Indians kept one of them over Bradley because they hustle, I hope both use it as motivation to play even better, since the Indians offed someone who may be a plus .400 OBP hitter.