Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Originally posted by Alex:

Hopefully the Cavs regroup for game six and rather than rely on Lebron to score the last 29 out of 30 poitnts LeBron gets to see his teammates win game six.
    <font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, not only did Mr. Gibson step up and go 5-5 from the 3 point line and score over 30 points, my earlier prediction on the Cleveland Live Blogs came true when the Cavs were down 2 games to nothing.
    ----------------------------------------------

Posted on 05/25/07 at 5:36PM

thedumbguy says...
    If the Cavs win the next two home games, I think they will win the series.

By the way, Detroit is probably far and away the best team at boxing out for rebounds that I have seen in a long time. When Lebron got the rebound on Detroit missed foul attempt with around one minute and 35 seconds to go I thought Lebron had saved the game. Nonetheless, it was great moment by a great player because Lebron beat the Pistons at what they do best and set us up for the possible win.

I am getting so tired of the flip flopping going on between Barkley Magic and the rest of those announcers. The Cavs got beat on a great shot by Ben Wallace. In other words when the Cavs came back on defense defending their one point lead very late in the game, I thought the Cavs would win, and it would be their defense that did it.

Instead, Magic and Barley spin this the other way and accuse the Cavs of trying to win on offense. Well duh, after Wallace makes that incredible shot from a crazy angle, the cavs have no choice but to now win it on offense because now they trail by one point. If Wallace's shot doesn't go in, and the cavs win, Barkely and Magic would have been touting the cavs for winning on defense. Do you see the flip flop routine these two guys have going on. Somebody needs to man up to these two clowns and get them to see how stupid and flip floppy they sound on the air. That's the problem they have with being great, nobody will dare tell them how idiotic they sometimes sound.

My prediction after we were down 0-2.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The guy I'm happiest for is Joe Tait, the Cavs radio announcer.

Growing up in DC in the late '70's I used to pick up 3WE on my radio and I'd listen to Cavs and Tribe games plus Pete Franklin battling Mr. Sour Apple or Mr. Know it All during his show Sportsline.

Rack Joe Tait for being there through it all and hope he can call a winner.