Offense has been given a huge jolt by the killer B's, and Vic's decent start.

The lone everyday starter that is really struggling is Jhonny Peralta. I'm not surprised. Pitchers have learned to make the ball sink a bit more by the time it reaches the catcher when they face Jhonny, and for a change of page, go a bit more outside.

I don't believe Jhonny has made any changes in his batting stance. I think Jhonny needs to move up in the batters stance and this will allow him to swing sooner and pull balls that he is currently laying of that end up just nicking the outside corner for a called strike.

Moving up in the batters box will help Jhonny reach the balls that end up outside of the strike zone but he swings and misses at anyways, and perhaps hit balls that haven't sunk as much as they will by the time they reach the back of the plate.

Pitching wise, who knows what will happen. Byrd is the key in my opinion. If he doesn't walk so many hitters, and pitches better, it will have a momentum effect on the rest of the staff.

I read a criticism that the Indians are stacking lefties together in the starting rotation.

That's a bad idea.

I don't know if the Indians will be able to put together a run like last year. The Indians will need to average 6.5-7 wins more than losses per month in June, July, August & September, to make the playoffs.