Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

since no one in the central conference wants to read or return emails, bees knees are interested in moving some players ie. tiki barber, chris chambers, jeremy shockey, hines ward, chi def. to name a few. if youre interested let me know asap. i tried emailig certain people with players i was interested in but heard nothing... let them go....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh come on....you're like a disgruntled player during negotiations. You don't get the response you wanted in private so you take it to the media?! 8-) We tried negotiating a couple of trades in the offseason but it didn't work out. I remember we were close on 1 but I was offering Julius Jones and you wanted Domanick Davis. Its probably safe to say Im thankful and you're regretful on that one!

Broph
    Dumont Camletoes
    Owner / Head Coach / GM / VP of Football Operations

Inactive Member the cats pajamas's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

im not regretfull at all... you should have traded davis and i was offering a number 1 def. and my first round pick... its not just me, other gms are trying to trade around and no one writes back, i mean hey if youre happry with youre team youre happy, but maybe youll have more success with a big pick up.. arrghhh see you punks in the super bowl....