Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As well all know I like to keep my ear to the ground and now I'm deaf. Rumor has it that St. John's is trying to organize an ALL MIAC [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] party!!!! I say we're in, and Tony and I both thought it would only be appropriate to have team t-shirts to represent at said shindig. Any idea's or who's in for the party should let it be known here, on our most sacred prize, the message board! [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

we could go with the seabiscuit style H or the coog

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tell me where and when and Ill be there, I would also email malcolm, which would make it a true conference party, c'mon you know the oles have to be there, who did you hear this from by the way? Hamdogs of the past used to have a saying that they would print on shirts, it said

HAMDOG PARTY AND RACING STRATEGY

I dont really know what it meant, maybe it was a question and the answer was "balls out"? Not sure, Ill ask Kreger, he would know, but yes, there will be shirts involved

Inactive Member King Huffingtons III's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jeff, I heard it from the Jonnies, who are trying to organize the whole thing, as far as I know they're in charge but I said we would do our part too. It will be all conference or I'll be pissed! I think those shirts mean, they party just like they run, (answer being) balls out (as in balls to the walls, all out...?) I dunno, who cares, that does sound sweet, but we do need the Seabiscuit H thing on the back in a smaller print I think, it does look pretty sweet, but I like that idea, especially if it's a classic. Anyway, when I get more info. I'll post it, good to hear we've got the ball rolling though, lars (over and out)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Who do you know up at Johns? Just curious, cause I want to call you a liar but if you have an actual source I guess I cant

Inactive Member King Huffingtons III's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dan Dooher, he's a sophmore there. I told him to get his team a name on our board only under this topic to, with the SN SJU-Rep, I also told him about how we're trying to get St. Olaf in, so the ball is rolling, it seems like it's going to be a go, hopefully.... Also it seems the team t-shirts idea is going over splendidly, only they aren't wearing shirts, so they're out. But I still think every team should have shirts, just because I'm awesome. [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH King Huffingtons III you are truly Gods most splendid creation! By the way, our region did great at nationals and we'll have 4 teams and 6 individuals go to the national meet from our region.