Thread: I'm in and playing by the rules...and Hello!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All this discussion over my joining and wether or not I should be able to adjust my roster.

Don't worry about it. I released the players (whom I got back) before I read the rules. I was in a rush that day as I was going on a mini-vacation that afternoon and wanted to work on the team.

It was only 5 games into the season and believe it or not, the team Z left me with wasn't that bad.

I do not need any special accomodations in regards to this game. I'm quite capable. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Do I stick around for another four years? I don't know if I will. I want to see how this season pans out, fun wise, for me.

I've been in L2 since day one and love that league. I was in L25 from the git go (which like this league, was to be the SuperLeage) but that league lost it's luster with inactivity. And that was, in the beginning, a subsciption only league, too.

Where I stand on a couple of things. I'm firmly AGAINST loaning money to another team. I'm against considerations happening in this league that affect other leagues (and vice versa). My feeling is each league is in it's own universe.

I like the contract guarantees...but that comes with its problems. You would think trading would be spurred on...but it seems like folks are sitting on their hands, afraid of making the trade that hamstrings them.

I also feel is that you lose some of the stratgey of working the FA list. FFT: What about you can cut contracts that are under, lets say 2.5m (only in 1 year remaing status)?

I'm not really all that hip on trading draft picks. Unfortunately, I don't (or the new owner won't) have their first round pick. I did get the second rounder back.

I know, blab blab blab. I ramble on. I find it fun to be in the same division as Dicky and Stumps (again). The SW!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

welcome you rambler

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome Dono. Good luck reforming the retirement home Z left you.