Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was a little confused by the subscription information sent out in the email. Here's what I understood, so correct me if I'm wrong.

1. You must subscribe now to be part of this league.

2. There is no free unsubscribed season like you could have in the other leagues.

3. However if you purchase 4 seasons for $24.99, you will get a free subscribed season.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay I'll try to clarify a little on this:

1. This league is a subscriber only league and will be password protected like leagues 2, 007 and 31

2. The league is starting up from scratch with certain aspects that no other league has and will be able to do like an initial draft and other things like the rules change ... just like when league 25 started up it was subscriber only and you had to subscribe before starting.

3. You can't just join the league and play the initial 30 days or one season for free ... WHY ... Because we dont want people coming in for the fun of the draft and other aspects up front and then not playing after one season and we end up having to find 5-10 new GMs after season one has ended.

One of the main points to this league was having dedicated GMs that could come together in one league and raise the competition level amoungst each other staying season after season building their teams. Subscribing is one way of knowing a GM is going to be dedicated in staying the long hual.

A) So yes you must subscribe to be part of the league

B) You can do the 9.99 if you like for the first season and we hope you stay after

C) You get the free season if you do the package of 4 seasons for 24.99 thru Simgalaxy. By doing this we would know you were here for 15 months.

D) Also like I said in the email I dont see us actually subscribing until January sometime so if money was an issue because of Christmas that could be a consideration.

any other questions concerning this just post it here

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, thats not quite as I understood it. I should have read the email more closely. Not that I have a problem with that at all but I might have misrepresented the "free season" part to a few people when I talked about the league. My apologies to anyone there if they were misled.

<font color="#000002" size="1">[ December 21, 2004 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Leonidas ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

its prob. my fault as well ... but talking with Scott he was right in the point that he didnt want to see the league fall apart after 1 or 2 seasons especially with all the work going into it right now and how much data is hopefully going to be kept for the records

again if anyone doesnt or cant join now ... sorry bout that

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

is it possible for scott to transfer subscriptions from other leagues??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

FT did you get my email address, I sent it to you. Just wondering because I have not gotten this email yet...

Edit: Scratch that, MSN just filtered it out as junk mail..

<font color="#000002" size="1">[ December 21, 2004 06:26 PM: Message edited by: andyr13 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i honestly dont see why not ... however that would be something you would have to ask him yourself ... i would just email him and see what he says but i doubt he would turn you down

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Andy i just sent it again for you