Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You missed the reason I made a new topic completely. I viewed the voting threads as a place where putting my opinions about something wasnt right. So rather then deminish the voting thread, I made a new topic. It was out of respect for the voting thread. Take your head out of your A** and realize you dont know squat about my reasoning or my respect for the league or a topic. I only started out my first post with I didnt want to ruin the voting threads(hint of respect for the topics).

If you want to know my parents are very proud, not only that but anyone who knows me personally and what I have not only done but given up personally over the last 4 years because of a family illness would tell you I turned out to be a better son and person then most people are. You may not like my opinionated nature, but you dont know shit about me.... so dont even try to go down that road.

<font color="#000002" size="1">[ April 01, 2005 12:44 AM: Message edited by: DaFreak ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

freak, by posting this bitchy, pissy, petty, unproductive thread shows what a tool you really can be. i don't care about your family illness or what a great son you think you are. that's of no concern to me. trying to play up the sympathy card also shows what kind of tool you are, aswell. save the drama for your mama, as the kids like to say.

<font color="#000002" size="1">[ April 02, 2005 10:43 AM: Message edited by: sandman89 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You hippie ....

But I agree with the Hippie ... their is a reason I sent out emails, pm's and talked to most every GM in this league in private. I wanted GMs that brought certain things to the game and had played for sometime because they already knew the background and what was going to be expected of them in this league which was a certain amount of Honesty.

This league could fall apart at any moment if even one GM wants to start "screwing" things up ... but each of us joined knowing what was expected and that things could change along the way in the form of the rules.

For how much can actualy go wrong I think we are doing pretty good right now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So far in this topic I have said that the 2 people who posted the league was a joke in the other forum were acting like spolied brats, then told you to pull your head out of your a** because you assumed to know my reasoning for something when you couldnt have been farther from the truth. Then I explained myself when you posed a comment about my parents being proud. I could care less if anyone in this league has a single bit of sympathy about my mothers current situation. I do what I do for her because it is the right thing to do.

Then you have made a snide remark about my upbringing, and now this personal berade about making yet another assumption about my reasoning which you are once again wrong about..... seems to me you are the 1 acting like a "tool".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

saw this coming

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not much more to it, honestly I would be very suprised if this topic doesnt die. I wont be responding anymore to these attempts to get something going. I talked with hornetjohn in private about a few little things and when all was said and done I told him I appreciated him making sure to bring up things he saw as potential loopholes. So my biggest concern about certin things was resolved. I have known a few GM's in here for a long time and they are the reason I joined this league. But he can say whatever he wants to, if it makes him feel like the better person at the end of the day... I say let him. His opinion means little to nothing to me in the long run. I am in this league for the long run and I wont let people like him intimidate me or have any less desire to stick around in the game or on the forums.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bwahahahhahahhahah! See that HJ, I knew I was better than you. He said that he wouldn't let you get to him, but I did. Bwhahahahahhhahahah. In one small sentence I have sent a man crashing off the whiny boat. This is a joke! This whole league is a joke! lol. Wow, who knew I could be such a spoiled brat for thinking that. Thanks Dafreak, for not even trying to ask me if my commments were real or not! Instead just call me a spoiled brat. Sweet, I was never spoiled as a kid. I grew up poor, in a family of 8. I had to share a room with my four brothers until I moved into the Laundry room. We had pants that had patches in them, and most of our clothes were hand me downs from other people. Oh! the tragedy of my life, and you called me spoiled. You don't know what I have gone through, how could you react so outrageously. You think I am spoiled because of the big words I used. Well, I read though for years all of our books had to be gifts simply because my parents couldn't afford brand new books. Spoiled brat, hmmmph. Don't worry, the only reason I put this here is because I know that you won't respond Dafreak. I scare you. Bwahahahhahahahaha! Die, thread, Die!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the guy is obviously insecure and overcompensates because of it. when the going gets tough, tools start pissy threads when things don't go their way. way to be productive and proactive!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12