Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think it is not a good idea. I want to be able to pick the best player available at the time...i have an idea who i want to pick now but i reserve the right to change my mind up until the time i actually have to pick.
    Personally I don't care when the draft finishes. It will finish eventually.
    Everyone has to remember that a lot of people can not log in to a computer every day and sometimes not for a week or so.
    Patience is a virtue.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't like the idea, either. I want to pick my guys myself.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

good idea and thanks for sharing doug but that increases my work load some what as well [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

... i prob have the capability to log in more than anyone or any two one's else (yes thats my on word/phrase) and each time i see we are still on pick #1 and a pulse races thru my vains of anger but then i just turn my computer screen off and go do something else and it all goes away

... once this guy comes on line and picks i Honestly Honestly see the draft picking up lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just had a quick Brainstorm Ok Maybe do the draft this way. Yes its similar to the regular draft but also differnt.

It would go like this Everyone would emial fasttracker there ten draft prospects of who they wanted everyone has there list in by sometime tuesday Wensday the results are posted. the second round every one submits there 10 players by thursday the results are posted friday

we repeat the cycle again. If you dont get your list in you get the top player on the list left.

Or to break it down we do it every other day 1-5 picks on like wensday the next 5 daftees submit there list when the first 5 or postedthrough 24 hours later then friday the results are posted for draft picks 6-10 then with the weekend it gives that group a litle longer but they get till monday and the results posted tuesday.

That would be a fair way to do it and it would get the draft done a little bit quicker so we can begin games sooner.

Dont know if anyones intersted but i think that is probably one of the fairest and best ways to do the draft.

actually do it picks 1 -8 since there are 32 teams that breaks it down into even numbers.

the first day would be 2-8 since the first pick was already made and no one should pick that guy.

<font color="#000002" size="1">[ February 03, 2005 12:29 AM: Message edited by: douglass ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How about we don't do it that way