Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep, TC is doing a great job. As far as the guaranteed contracts go my opinion on it has changed a few times. At first I was for it and it's one of the main reasons I joined this league. Then after the season started and I had got a look at my guys on the court I hated it because I couldn't cut the players I wanted for others. It made me experiment a lot more with positions, tactics and roster orders, and I now think they are worth it, even for the 1 year contracts. I've learnt quite a bit in the last half dozen games or so and this is helping my other leagues teams.

I think the only thing holding the contracts thing back is the game not letting players renegotiate 0 year contracts signed in that year. In pro sports players signed to short-term contracts can have longer contracts signed without going through waivers. Maybe if we set a mechanism in place to guarantee something like that it would work a little better. Something like releasing 0 year players and signalling the intent to sign long term. I don't know, just a thought.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

can we put this 1 yr contract cut ammendment (starting next season) to a vote??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123