Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

All the whining and everything else is just getting way to old. You all cry like a bunch of babies so I'm done. I think I'll ask scott if I can get my money back so I don't have to deal with all of it anymore.

[img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#000002" size="1">[ April 01, 2005 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Tengu ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thats to bad ... but just a suggestion from me would be to maybe take a break I know it worked for me.

play the game of course, buy your ads and fiddle with your team but leave the message board and forum alone for a little while and just enjoy how your team is doing and the fact that you understand the rules and can stay within them.

As long as you do that no one is going to bother you and then after a week or two come back and catch up while you are refreshed.

Worked for me ... i had no idea what anyone was talking about with all the loaning of players and cash ... didnt really care at the time either.

FT

p.s. give it some more time Tengu ... as a favor to me at least if you wouldnt mind.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I couldnt agree with Tracker more. I know the regular Forums for BBall I NEVER go on it anymore. It helped with my desire to stick around quite a bit. I went from 7 teams to 3 because I was getting tired of the BS sometimes. Now I am back up to 6 teams. Not only that buy I will stick around this league even if it means I stop going to the forums and the message center on the league completely.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I've tried that but I still like to get on chat and talk to people and all the whining there has done it too. So I'm done with this league, I have much more fun in the others especially L7.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good Riddance you big crybaby! You have done nothing but cause problems since you joined this league! Why stop with this one though? Why not just quit Simgalaxy all together? You obviously can't hack it here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

6 crying smilies hint that something is awry here... I can't believe you fell for that crap FT.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Geez Leo you could have at least played along with it as it is April 1st. In all seriousness, though, the whining is getting old.

<font color="#000002" size="1">[ April 01, 2005 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Tengu ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ah you bums .... didnt even think of that