Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Move this to Pro boards to make it easier on everyone. To much hassle swithching back and forth.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't have a proboards account, nor am I planning on signing up. I say keep it here as it is.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, Falcon, Scott's been bugging me to move it for consolidation of the simgal boards, and overall it's probably the right thing to do.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think we should keep it here. Who wants to have the censorship that seems to be a regular theme at the new one? This board is here for US, not for Simgal?s promotion of the game.

dicky

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by dickyKnee.:
    I think we should keep it here. Who wants to have the censorship that seems to be a regular theme at the new one? This board is here for US, not for Simgal?s promotion of the game.

dicky
    <font size="3" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">good point. censorship sucks. scott seems to have a hard-on and thin skin lately when it comes to criticism of some of his changes. in my other league, teams are shooting ridiculously high percentages, which causes the rebounds to be ridiculously low. and he seems unwiling to fix it. it's been very frustrating.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sandman89:
    good point. censorship sucks. scott seems to have a hard-on and thin skin lately when it comes to criticism of some of his changes. in my other league, teams are shooting ridiculously high percentages, which causes the rebounds to be ridiculously low. and he seems unwiling to fix it. it's been very frustrating.
    <font size="3" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">i can understand Scott's reasons for wanting only positive comment and if i were in his position i might do the same this. but even some of the other mods were locking up topics. This board is all about us not the promotion of the game so i see no need for us to lose our ability to openly talk about the game.

As for the new changes i love them. If i have to chose between high scoring or high rebounds, i'll take the points. All that needs to happen is the minimum limit for RPG needs to be lowered and i will be happy.
    dicky

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, since there seems to be strong desire to keep it here I'll go ahead and start a discussion thread and we can vote on it. Thanks for your input, guys.