Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no
    but it looks like it will happen ... by which i am deeply saddened

50 percent ... i dont think this one should even be voted on how in the world will it ever be fair if the worst team only gets the first pick once in 5 seasons? thats rediculous

honestly im starting to think you people are crazy you taketh from the worst and give to someone more fortunate its like robin hood in reverse

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by hornetjohn:
    Yes
    20 percent
    16 teams

Nice, GK and Balrog, very grown up of you.
    <font size="2" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">they voted as they wished they should not be looked down upon for it, the fact that you made note of the fact they disagreed is far more childish and belittiling (sp and is it a word? [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) than the fact that they voted against it

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NO
    worst 8
    4 picks
    99%

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1. Yes
    2. 4
    3. All 16
    4. 33%

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Stumps:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">Originally posted by King Z-ster:
    I'm not regretting my decision to only subscribe to 1 season at first. There are a lot of egos in this league, and it's already leaving a sour taste in my mouth before one game has even been played.
    <font size="2" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">Now you know how the rest of us have felt for years.

Well, let this be a warning to anybody who's thinking of taking up Mr Sour's offer of future draft picks -- looks like there's no guarantee he'll be around to fulfil his side of the deal.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">If you took the time to log into the league website you'll see that I'm subscribed, so my draft picks are indeed guaranteed, dolt. Why not take the time to subscribe like the rest of us?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did you or did you not say that you're only subscribing for one season at first?

If you decide to leave after that first season, the people who've purchased your draft picks for 2000 and beyond have no guarantee that they'll get them.

Oh, how surprised I am that you either failed to understand me or chose to misrepresent what I said. It is truly unprecedented. [/sarcasm]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would have to see how the "lottery" works exactly before i voted either way. I personally dont have a problem with someone tanking on purpose.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Stumps:
    Did you or did you not say that you're only subscribing for one season at first?

If you decide to leave after that first season, the people who've purchased your draft picks for 2000 and beyond have no guarantee that they'll get them.

Oh, how surprised I am that you either failed to understand me or chose to misrepresent what I said. It is truly unprecedented. [/sarcasm]
    <font size="2" face="Sylfaen, Verdana, Helvetica">um stumps if he subscribed for 1 season that would mean he is in the league to make good on his 2000 draft picks, and as far as im aware he hasnt even managed to trade them yet, and also i dont believe hes offered anything further than his 2000 draft picks, so theres no reason not to believe he will make good on them

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here! Here! I am here at least through the 2000 draft plus the number of days you get to re-subscribe, which is two weeks or 30 days or something like that. I may stay longer, I may not. But I will be here through the draft at least. Don't they teach math in that hillbilly country?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast