Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

<font size="3">Final decisions will be voted on by the league GM's prior to league creation and after discussions are closed.</font>

<font size="1"><font color="red">
    Take the time to place your input on any or all of the topics below. If you agree with another members input then say so to insure we are hearing everyone's opinion on league creation issues</font>

1. CON/DIV NAMES: Should we stick with the original names or make something new that everyone agrees on. Also if we should make them something new then what are some ideas?

2. TEAM PLACEMENT: How should we place teams within each conference and division? Should we stick to the old plan of when you join the computer places you in a division or should we pick ourselves?

3. ANYTHING ELSE: Anything else you may want to discuss involving these issues.
    </font>

<font color="#000002" size="1">[ November 01, 2004 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Fasttracker ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="blue">
    1. CON/DIV NAMES:</font> I for one don?t really want to see names revolving around topics/movies or anything else like that. I like terms such as North/South and what not due to location. Maybe even terms such as Pacific/Atlantic or Europe/North American and what not ...

<font color="blue">
    1. TEAM PLACEMENT:</font> I don?t like the random order of placement especially since we now have the option to change almost anything we want. I would like to see after we have all 32 teams assigned and named by their respective GM's that the "WorldMap" on the web site be finished and from that we make the division by geographical location.

We could split the world map down the middle to create the two conferences and then split the world map in 4's to make each division within each 1/2 conference. I?m sure there will be more teams than just 8 in each box but we can then take them by location to fit as needed.

Other option is that the GM's take poll's to determine who they would want to play against the most each season ... to create specific rivalries from the start. Maybe you have wanted to play in Stumps/Dafreaks or anyone else's division but never had the chance ... this is also an option.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

^is okay with me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would prefer East/West, North America/Australia/Europe, etc...

If we could somehow place teams geographically, that would be very cool...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Agreed

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't really care

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Geographical works...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Geographical is fine with me, but could we please deviate from North, South, East, and West? Maybe we could lump all the football winners into the same division, or all the L2 basketball guys in the same conference, or all the coastal cities in the same division, or all the island teams in the same city, etc. Just brainstorming.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well in all honesty I dont see this league starting till december so their is nothing wrong with people giving a list of 4-6 GMs that they would like to be with due to never being in a league or division ...

then when all teams are created in the STICKY on the forum we do our best to come up with something that looks somewhat appealing to all

anyone disagree or have another suggestion

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't like the idea of our of locations (eg USA, Pacific) cos we saw in #25 that it just didn't work.

I like the idea of chosing who we are with but it would be very tuff to organise. Maybe we should just go with a random allocation.

dicky

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast