Thread: Anyone going to the Villa Vs Middlesbrough?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi,

I go to watch Villa on Sunday. I always go to Aston Villa Social Pub before and after the game. I have a ticket in Upper Holte End. Maybe some of you go there as well? I travel up on Saturday but go back to London Sunday after one or two pints in Aston Social Pub will nice to take the train trip back to London with some other London Villans. Anyone else going?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am going up on Saturday too at some stage mate but am staying up in Brum for 6 weeks. I will then be returning to London.

I have been sitting here wondering why there are loads of hearts on the page - its because I chose the Valentine theme. I am a muppet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys,

I need someone driving up to the game who is able to offer a lift to a friend of mine staying in London this weekend - he needs two seats and will pay for petrol - unfortunately the trains are screwed so he can't use them.

He's a good bloke - and not that scary. Dunno about his mate though [img]wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, if you can do this, he'll be very grateful.

John C.
    Will sign up for my own account soon, but using this one as I created the forum with it [img]smile.gif[/img]