Welcome to the Tigers Central message board, below are a few simple rules to follow to make this board enjoyable for everyone and to keep it in order.

1- Do not call out an Administrator on the board. If you have a problem with an Admim/Mod pleae Private message them and let them know the problem or PM me.

2- No flaming. If you get into a heated debate that is fine but when the name calling starts you have shown they have won.

3- Do NOT troll. Trolling is very annoying, uncalled for, and childish. I don't mind another teams fans coming over to have a little fun but when it gets out of hand you will be warned and if it continues banned.

4- IF you want to make an Off topic post please put "OT" before the post.

In order to use the chat room i installed on the board you click the "Parachat Chat room" logo on the top left of the page. You will be in the chatroom after signing in.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ April 02, 2008 05:39 PM: Message edited by: TigerFan21 ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 02, 2008 06:18 PM: Message edited by: TigerFan21 ]</font>