Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A lot of people are bitching about starting the season 0-2 but yet we still have 160 games to play. This team WILL finish 1st in the central and we will win the WS. That is a promise. So have no fear we will get rolling soon because we started this way last year and heated up very quickly and had a good season but had to many injuries to our pitching staff to make it through.
    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ April 02, 2008 06:19 PM: Message edited by: TigerFan21 ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 02, 2008 06:19 PM: Message edited by: TigerFan21 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll give this board a shot. I doubt we'll get the same volume of posts as Tigstown, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It would be great if we could handpick the dozen or so quality posters over there to invite here, and keep the discussion more reasonable and positive.

Have to disagree with you though, I've picked the Tigers to win 92 games - 3 fewer than the Indians, and one less than the Yanks who I think take the wildcard. Hope I'm wrong, but we have scary depth issues in the rotation, and virtually no quality coming out of the 'pen. That offense will have to be historically good to carry us to the 95-100 win range.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey man welcome to the board. If you want to invite some guys here that would be awesome. i would appreciate that very much and could also make you a Mod for getting guys over here and helping me get this board going.