Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I thought this cute new upstart was called the Megamaniacs?

Good luck, Murray. Now please make your waiver pick before we change our mind for the 26th time about what we want to do with ours.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry. I wrote "Megaforce" before we settled on Megamaniacs. I'll change it in the recaps.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, Mike. You work your ass off on this thing and all week long I've been harping on little oversights. My [img]mad.gif[/img] , er, bad.

I'm a tad [img]redface.gif[/img] about it. I shall [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] appropriately.

Murray... [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]

Inactive Member SlaycitySlayers's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I thought Jersey was Jon?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He is. I saw "Murray" and first thought that the message was from Richburg. Then I noticed the absence of Darkwing and realized the error.

The great thing about being the moderator here, is that you can delete dopey posts like the one you just saw. [img]wink.gif[/img]

(Jesus, with those things.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll go back to the original moniker. It seemed we all had so much fun with Megan's team name that I was trying to bring some magic (Christ, any magic, we're 0-3) to the Double Js.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, if Rob loses, can we rename him "The Slaycity Slackers?"

Inactive Member SlaycitySlayers's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

And Darren can be 2-Time Defending Chump.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry guys. I had no idea I was holding up the process. I really had no idea we were doing a waiver draft today.

I hopped on today to post my picks for this week and saw the fireworks.

Can someone please post what I need to do

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

While you mull your waiver choices, the season continues. Here's the week 4 preview. Hurray up, Murray!

1. Ron vs. Megan: The matchup I'd personally like to see. Fresh off an incredible, narrow win over the Gross Miscarriage, Megaforce takes on Ron's team, in a battle that could determine the top spot in that division. At 2-1, Ron trails Meg by one game, and this could be that game. Ron could take the top spot with a resounding win here. Also, you could be looking at a preview of the Division A playoffs here.

2. Darren vs. MJ: In the only cross-divisional game of the day, Lendonian Supremacy matches up with their old foes the Gross Miscarriage of Justice, in a game the Miscarriage could use badly. After dropping their game last week, Jackson's team has to fight to hold onto the top spot in Division B, while the Supremacy is just trying to get itself out of the basement. There will be much discussion about this game on Sunday, and my cell phone bill will be astronomical.

3. Jon vs. Murray: Simply put, a must-win for the Jersey Jons. At 0-3, the Jons can't afford to lose for much longer and need a win, if only to avoid the hideous teasing. Team Venture -- who, at this point last year, began a season-long slide into the gutter -- seems to have righted itself, and could threaten for the second-seed with a big win.

4. Jose vs. Jeri: Fresh off their win last week, Jeri's team is poised to take the top spot in Division B, but has to fend off the Jose Experience, a team that's also trying for a comeback. At 1-2, the Experience could move into second-place with a strong win. Could the Upstarts take over the division, or will Jose's team regain its form?

5. Rob vs. Anthony: At 1-2 each -- and behind Jose on points -- this is an important game for both. After a promising start, both the Slayers and Cooking with Sterno dropped their games last week, but could right the ship with a 2-2 record. Will Cooking with Sterno earn it's rightful name back, or will the Slayers get back in the hunt?

That's it. I don't know about you, but I'm having a blast.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast