Thread: What are the stages of software testing?

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

What are the stages of software testing?

The software testing lifecycle is a process that starts with the general needs of the user and ends with the general needs of the user.
    Steps of the software testing lifecycle:
    1) Requirements gathering
    2) Automation
    3) Testing
    4) Security tests
    5) Maintenance
    6) User feedback

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: What are the stages of software testing?

Several good answers have been given, but they have all tended to emphasize the need to look for bugs. For me, this is a limited view of testing. Instead, I would say that the most important aspect of software testing is to provide information about the state of the software product, and drew attention to testfort which suggests use case . That is, not just errors, but what is good and what is bad in the product. And by the way, that's just mediocre.

For example, the speed of a product may not be wrong, but may be good, poor, average, or possibly acceptable to some or all possible users. The task of the tester is to document this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I need a team that is developing projects for installing software for medical institutions. We need a responsible team that is always ready to provide additional resources and work overtime if there is fast and important work.

Hostboard Member ReginaldCannon's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hi all. I realized that my business needs an application and began to study where to order development, etc. Most modern applications spend more time in the browser than on the server side, find herе an article. The reason is that new applications now use JavaScript frameworks such as React and AngularJS.

Junior Hostboard Member Karen47's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Software testing is a "process" of executing a program or application with the intent of finding the software bugs. It is usually termed as Software Quality Assurance.

Junior Hostboard Member tgrannei's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

That is, not just errors, but what is good and what is bad in the product. And by the way, that's just mediocre.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

When planning the development of software is very important to calculate the time in advance, especially if you have ready-made deadlines, and it is from the assessment and distribution of time depends on the result. I read about estimating software development time and learned how to correctly estimate it and distribute it among development processes. This significantly helped me to increase the efficiency of development. Of course in any business there can be force majeure and they also need to be taken into account, but they can significantly complicate the calculation of time, it must be understood immediately.

Junior Hostboard Member tgrannei's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) is a sequence of specific activities conducted during the testing process to ensure software Telemedicine App Development Solutions | S-PRO quality. Most often it has such steps as requirement analysis, test planning, test case development, test environment setup, test execution, test cycle closure. So, now you know how to do that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

There is a lot of it, but if you wanna learn then I'll help you! So here you can get my tips to avoid it, I recommend making a traceability matrix. This method allows you to understand which customer requirements have been tested by tests and which have not. To get acquainted with this type of testing in more detail, I recommend learning the article on the requirements traceability matrix.