Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Little twit is hassling me by email.

I hereby retract anything I said about kicking him off and frankly wish I had agitated for it sooner. He's a psychotic little boy.

Senior Hostboard Member zelgall's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Take a deep breath and block his Emails. You don't have to even see any thing from him or anyone else. We use the internet to our advantage. OOOOOOHHHHMMM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I've heard of folks signing up people that harass them for all kinds of free spam (the kind that doesn't require they reply in order to start receiving it) - they can usually get unregistered, but it's annoying as all getout to have to deal with it.

Not that I'm suggesting anything like that, of course... forums

<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ April 18, 2008 11:44 PM: Message edited by: Todd W. White ]</font>

Senior Hostboard Member
     Tony NZ

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Originally posted by zelgall:
    Take a deep breath and block his Emails. OOOOOOHHHHMMM.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Done already.

If he'd bothered to open a dialog, I would have approached Todd about letting him back in...all he's done is confirm to me we were right in dumping him...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey O G, I see that you turned off your "member rating". So did I, since I just got rated 1 star after 5 years of no rating, and got tired of looking at it.

More tonynz BS??? His rating is 5 stars...

Richard C.

Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Little twit is hassling me by email.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Attention seeker............ DO NOT FEED!

Maybe it's just a freak of nature, but first impressions seem to always be the most accurate when all is said and done.

As i recall most everyone that posted in the relevant threads tried to "reach out" or at least encourage the OP to "adjust his stance", obnoxious arrogance continued to flow from him despite the other members efforts.

It's my opinion that the OP knew his topic and more particularly his approach would raise some hackles and inspire a defensive attitude from those more knowledgeable and experienced with Altec duplex's. I think he was looking for conflict/confrontation as much or more than to share or glean advice and information.

You're all a great bunch of folks here, and there's no doubt that you'd all have welcomed continued discussion with the OP if he'd exhibited a bit friendlier and more objective mindset.

I've posted plenty of inaccurate and simply retarded comments here, never has any member responded in an inflammatory or condescending manner. Instead, they constructively corrected me, from which i gained useful knowledge.

This is a wonderfully acommodating place that lets us novices and amateurs fit right in and participate along side some of the most seasoned and experienced, and professional Altec gurus on the planet.

This is a great forum, and if an individual cannot put forth enough respect, etiquette, and positive attitude to participate here, then the only one that should feel any guilt or remorse is that individual.

My opinion y'all understand.....................

Many many thanks to Todd W. W. for all he does to keep this place alive for us all! forums

Senior Hostboard Member
     Tony NZ

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Little ****** head is back online here.

As I said psychotic little boy. Blocked his emails...he re registered here under a fake name

Husain Alim
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Member # 160148

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I caught that when he re-registered and banned him immediately.

Sorry for the problems, guys...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmm, I've been getting more spam than usual recently...

Dave

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't think of anyone who has introduced themselves by starting their 1st post with:

What an amazing difference, incredible !! I've only been a Altec user for 2 weeks and from the beginning I knew something was wrong with these drivers. Remove the Mantaray horn completely off, even the small molding stuck to the main pole piece and hear the difference. The reproduction will be MUCH more natural and satisfying. Do it !!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">IF you know anything about people, when it comes to their hobby/passion/profession; just start out like a know-it-all and there will be an arguement!

I'm over 60 and I've come across my share of loud know-it-all's, that just have to dominate the conversion and drive the "point" home. I even have an older brother that treats me like this. Needless to say, we are not close...

These kinds of people have taught me to choose my battles.

Richard C.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast