Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Test

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Test

    test.....1...2...3...

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    I see ya buddy!

    Merry Christmas!

    ................... and that's a MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy Holidays to everyone on the Altec User's Board.

    You folks not familiar with this format are gonna like it once you get used to it, it's feature packed!
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    Holy Moley!

    When was the Altec User's Board created?

    Using the "show threads" feature, i selected "from the beginning" and "ascending" order and it took me to what i think is one of the very first posts made in December of '02.

    Now we have what appears to be a fast, reliable, and extensive archive of posts.

    Thank You to those responsible for this tremendous upgrade!
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Russnohio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2007
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    Hello fellow Altec fans! Merry Christmas.

    This new format is a shock!......gonna be strange not having the green backround.


    Russ

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Altec19's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    Quote Originally Posted by Russnohio View Post
    This new format is a shock!......gonna be strange not having the green backround.
    I'm guessing this color scheme is a system default. Todd probably has admin privileges to make us green again.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member martyh45's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    337
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    Green would be good...

    Merry Christmas everyone

    BTW, Can anybody find their way to the board without clicking on the last reply?

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    Quote Originally Posted by bowtie427ss View Post
    .......to what i think is one of the very first posts made in December of '02.

    Now we have what appears to be a fast, reliable, and extensive archive of posts.
    Dunno, I joined 12.26.02, but for some reason I'm thinking it was just a re-joining due to an 'upgrade' to Infopop UBB.

    Fast? This upgrade so far is slower loading for me than the previous one. Not mention it took me over two hours of being waltzed around with a so-called bad ID and PW combined with dead links plus a new 'bad' ID and two new PWs before it allowed me to 're-join' using my original ID and change my PW back to the original. I hope it's all just due to them still fiddling with it in the background.

    For sure I much prefer this format over the old one.

    Anyway, after almost four years I'm no longer Altec 'free' thanks to some very generous forum members, with Lynyrd Skynyrd tuning up 'Free Bird' in the living room, Guns n' Roses waiting in the wings and the noise police banging on the door , so Merry Christmas and all that jive to one and all!

    GM
    Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post
    ...Anyway, after almost four years I'm no longer Altec 'free' thanks to some very generous forum members, with Lynyrd Skynyrd tuning up 'Free Bird' in the living room, Guns n' Roses waiting in the wings and the noise police banging on the door , so Merry Christmas and all that jive to one and all!

    GM
    Now that's some REALLY good news!!

    Best Wishes to all you guys. (Later today) I'll raise a glass to all my good friends near and far. May your rocks be polished and your rolls get buttered!

    (Now to figure out what these new (emot)icons are all about...
    :Sheep squirt:
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member Carl Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2005
    Location
    Limestone Oklahoma
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    Wow. It is all new here now.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    732
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    Quote Originally Posted by bfish View Post
    Now that's some REALLY good news!!

    Best Wishes to all you guys. (Later today) I'll raise a glass to all my good friends near and far. May your rocks be polished and your rolls get buttered!

    (Now to figure out what these new (emot)icons are all about...
    :Sheep squirt:
    Me too...you can upload smilies...
    :mooning:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.