Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: EBAY shipping question

Currently i have a pair of loaded model 17's blanket wrapped in an air ride mover's rig fully insured @ $460 for a 1200 mile trip.

Rates can vary a lot, sometimes you can get lucky and find a guy that's running empty or nearly empty on a route that covers your move, and they'll throw you some pretty low quotes, but that's more an exception than rule.

I just received a quote a few days ago to move a Honda TRX 250R from AZ to here(2460mi) for 500 which i thought was very reasonable as it was significantly less than the bike shipper i had already booked with, but i didn't communicate with the guy making that offer so it could be an apples to oranges comparison if insurance wasn't included or there was a deductible. Remember, things like insurance and difficult or out of the way locations can add up additional charges pretty quick.

"palletized" to me implies common freight which would mean much rougher handling than you want 4435's to receive. For what it costs to properly pack and crate large speakers(drivers removed and packed separately), you can book a move with a mover that will blanket wrap them and handle them with enough care that pulling the drivers and crating isn't necessary.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

Senior Hostboard Member Denial701's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: EBAY shipping question

In fact, I don’t know why they often take so long to respond, it’s also strange because it can affect their sales. I myself often check the United Stated zip code for my clients to understand exactly how best to send them the goods.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12