Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: pictures

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member GST's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2006
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    pictures

    Hi forum
    What shall I do to load the pictures from the older threads, before
    hostboard changed ?

    Thanks, GST

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    732
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Angry Re: pictures

    You know, THIS is exactly why I think Todd made a horrendous decision in staying with this forum provider. Now, all the links to pics in all my posts and everyone elses are screwed up.
    Thanks Hosed-bored...

  3. #3
    Junior Hostboard Member GST's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2006
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pictures

    Too bad, all the good informations lost. Maybe can get pics from the members.
    Thanks, Steve Mac.
    GST

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2006
    Posts
    732
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Re: pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by GST View Post
    Too bad, all the good informations lost. Maybe can get pics from the members.
    Thanks, Steve Mac.
    GST
    You're welcome.
    You want to add insult to injury?
    Do a search for an Altec 288 in google or your preferred search engine.
    If you find a reference to the altec forum, it will resolve to an unknown address.
    In the past this altec forum, which is/was the king of providing this information
    is now rendered worthless to the www. This is what you want a dedicated/unchanging forum address for. All I can say is I warned....I provided a better solution...I was ignored. This will be my last post with regards to this preventable travesty.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Re: pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Mac View Post
    Now, all the links to pics in all my posts and everyone elses are screwed up.
    I see what you mean, I went to go look at some of your pics only to find........nothing: Hostboard - View Single Post - Stereo - phase 1 complete

    GM
    Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member drummerwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pictures

    What a shame I was hoping the pics I posted would be around for a while, I guess not!

    At some point I'll post new pics, as I do new projects. Just disappointed !

    Have fun!
    Willie
    "And the beat goes on"<br /> Willie

  7. #7
    Hostboard Member Tranquil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pictures

    I thought something was wrong with my computer. There were some great pics I needed to see in Drummerwill's New cab thread. Maybe someone is working on restoring them. I'm sure we all miss them.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil View Post
    I thought something was wrong with my computer. There were some great pics I needed to see in Drummerwill's New cab thread. Maybe someone is working on restoring them. I'm sure we all miss them.
    I've been bugging the Hostboard owner about it, and I noticed another person or two as mentioned it at the Help Desk, too. He and the developer are supposed to be working on it.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.