The price is going up fast on these. Should be interesting to see what they finally fetch. More than I can afford for sure. Just noticed after all these years I finally broke the 100 post barrierAltec 329A horn pair | eBay
The price is going up fast on these. Should be interesting to see what they finally fetch. More than I can afford for sure. Just noticed after all these years I finally broke the 100 post barrierAltec 329A horn pair | eBay
no throats on these, something about hens teeth
"those sounds to which no definite pitch can be assigned are usually classified as noise"<br />harvey fletcher-1928
Pretty much...........
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

Stupidity, somebody thought it the easiest way to take/sell the drivers.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
one of these might fit -
Aurum Cantus G1 Ribbon Tweeter 276-420
guns kill people,
like spoons made rush limbaugh,
fat ....
What would ribbon tweeters sound like on that horn? Perched on top of a Vott, crossed over at 1200hz? Don't know if I could come around to that lizard without it's tail look though.
Very quiet once power was applied.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Bookmarks