Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Donation button

Really sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine how hard it would be for . Just hope peace be with your Nathaniel and every one who shares memory of him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Donation button

My deepest thank you to all who have called, emailed, written, and posted here during the loss of our boy, Nathaniel. This has been, and continues to be, a heart-wrenching, difficult time, one that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

For those who have an interest in helping with the funeral expenses, we still have about $4000 left before we have it paid for, then we have to get the headstone, which is separate from the funeral costs. Here is a link to the instructions on how to donate electronically:

Because So Many Have Asked How They Can Help....

Thanks again to all of the folks in our Altec family.

- Todd
    Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
    Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage

Junior Hostboard Member Scarlet1106's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Condolences

I am sorry for the loss of your son. No one should have to bury their child.

Junior Hostboard Member Guglielmo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: My Son Died Last Night

Todd, I don't know you, I live in Europe so very far from you but I know the sorrow and I realize the immense grief for a son who go away. A prayer will be for him.

Accept my authentic friendly condolence.

Guglielmo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thank you, Guglielmo.

It is very difficult. Some days, it's almost impossible to get anything done. Other days are a little better. The grief just comes and goes without warning.

It's just not right - you're not supposed to have to bury your child....my sympathies go out to those who have, and my wish for every parent and grandparent, or anyone who has a child in their life, is for them to realize that they, too, might lose that child, and, therefore, would strive to be more loving and encouraging to the child, and praise them at every possible turn, even for the "little" things. For - they may be little to us, but they are "BIG" to them....

- Todd

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am so sorry to hear this, Todd, and at such a late date! I send my Prayers to you and your daughter-in-law that God gives you strength. I see the link you placed to help and I will do my best.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thank you, Fran.

So many, like you, have sent private messages of comfort and encouragement. They help a lot, as we are still overwhelmed with what has happened.

Today, Nov. 11th, is Nathaniel's 28th birthday, so you note of kindness carries with it special meaning. Your gift will help us pay on the remainder due for his funeral, including a headstone, which we can't afford yet.

For those who didn't know Nathaniel, I put together a birthday video for him and posted it on YouTube.

It can be viewed here (and - if you're using Altec's to listen, you'll appreciate their ability to carry the full harmonic spectrum of the voice of Cynthia Clawson, who is singing the background music for the video):

Birthday Video for Nathaniel White - Nov. 11, 2013 - YouTube

Thanks be to you and all of our Altec Family for your kindness, support, and generosity.

- Todd W. White and family

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Todd,
    The video is beautiful, and very hard for me to watch. Words cannot adequately express my sympathy. I wish I could do more to help. Praise God, I Pray He provides you with all you need.
    Fran

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thanks Fran - and to all who've sent emails, called, and contacted us conveying their love and concerns. His birthday, November 11th, wasn't easy for any of us.

Thanksgiving was also tough - seeing Nathaniel's empty chair made the day hard, but I was able to make it through by distracting my mind. It was especially difficult to watch Nathaniel's 2-1/2 year old boy as he ran through the yard while I sat on the ground and watched. His daddy should have been there to play with him, but I do it so he'll have someone to play with.

Christmas is coming, and we're still wondering how to make that day as special as we can for his wife and 3 little kids, as well as how we're going to make it through without him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Todd,I hadn't been on this site for a long time,and have to ashamedly say it was to try and sell my cherished Altecs,but for some reason figured I would read a few threads to see what everyone was up to and enjoying over the Holidays.

I have always enjoyed your most informative threads and informative offerings on this site and AK.Thank You for all your help in the past.

Our Son is near your Son's age,and,Honestly I was immediately taken aback & brought to tears when I read your post on his passing.So Sad,but we move on,because Life is for the Living.

I'm so sorry,my modest Prayers go out to you,as I know Prayer works.
    Sincerely,Ken Bussey & Family,London Ontario..
    Last edited by Kenn; December 27th, 2013 at 09:42 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast