We had a local theater close down last year. It's new compared to the theaters we might typically speak of around here...... I think it was built in the late 70's or early 80's, and added onto in the late 80's, maybe. It's a run down "modern" theater. It was showing second run movies and was filthy before closing. I didn't know it had been sold until someone mentioned seeing a dumpster outside. Today, I happened to drive by and see the dumpster, so after I was finished with my errand, I drove back by. There were two worthless cabinets in the dumpster among other random trash. There was a truck parked by the entrance, and the door was unlocked...... so I went in! I called out "Hello" a few times, and someone showed up. I explained that I was interested in old theater speakers and cabinets, probably the biggest and oldest. At first he showed me some wall speakers..... no idea what they were, just plain finished walnut boxes. He then found a theater that was lit up enough to see a little, and we went behind the screen, and there was an A7....with later rather than earlier HF driver and crossover, so I'm guessing an MDF cabinet, which would be a fit for the era of the building. He said the drivers may get replaced, but the in general these systems stay as they last. I tried to say that the drivers make them special, but it didn't come out that eloquent.....hopefully, I didn't sound offensive. I left my name and number should they decide to replace them. It didn't sound like plans had been nailed down yet. I asked if they would be sold, or tossed in a dumpster, if replaced. He said they'd be sold, so even if I weren't to acquire anything they shouldn't be lost to Waste Management.