My apologies- I am unable to search forums- keep getting message: "connection to 127.0.0.1:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)".

Looking for recommendations for wiring between Xovers and drivers. Need to run about 1.5 foot wiring between my GPA N604-8A Xovers and 604-8K LF and HF drivers. These Xovers currently have about 3' of apparently 14ga wires. My instinct at this point is for smaller gauge shorter wiring- I can run short because I am going to temporarily build open baffles with Xovers mounted near drivers. I'm using the JEL/Japanese 31.5" X 36.5" design for this quick build- building myself from 3/4" birch ply. I know open baffle is not an ideal set up, but I bought these speakers about 4 months ago and haven't been able to listen to them yet. Don't have time or space for proper enclosure at this point and curriosity is killing me. I know Jeff Markwart mentioned a version of "vampire" brand wire, but I think is no longer available. I am using a 300B tube amp with Audio Research Corp. speaker cables. Any consensus/things people are happy with?

Thanks. Kip.........