Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Altec User's Board To Remain Here

Dear Altec Family,

After much deliberation, I have decided to keep our Altec User's Board here. Though it is technically mine, in reality, it's really OURS. I chose the name - Altec USER'S Board - with the apostrophe not because I am bad at grammar but to indicate possession: this is OUR board. OUR group. OUR place to fellowship with, share information with, learn from, and enjoy the company of fellow ALTEC enthusiasts. We don't get political, argumentative, or fight (well, we do bicker once in a while, but we get over it pretty quickly). We ALL like ALTEC and we all want to share and learn, not only for our benefit, but for newcomers to the ALTEC world as well. Sometimes, that means repeating answers - often basic answers - to them, but we're OK with that: everyone has to learn sometime, and not everyone grew up around ALTEC or had the bulk of their careers built on ALTEC like some of us did. We welcome all who are interested in the finest audio products - ALTEC - and are willing to share what we have learned with all who are willing to listen with an open mind. We are an autonomous entity, and we like it that way.

Therefore, we're staying. Of course, we will inform and direct people to Bill and GPA as often as possible, like we always have, and we extend towards him and his new marketing venture our encouragement and greatest hopes for success.

Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
    Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage
    Altec User's Board
    Last edited by Todd W. White; August 4th, 2017 at 10:57 AM.
    Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
    Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage