Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: OT: Posting Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by BillWojo;[URL="tel:2031123"
    2031123[/URL]]I'm sorry Old Guy but Photo****it will never get a dime off of me after what they did to millions of folks. Corporate greed in full display.

BillWojo
    I’m with you on this one Bill. I can’t begin to tell you how many pictures I lost and how many posts of mine they ruined when they stopped the free image hosting with a Ridiculously high fee for their hosting service ! I use Flickr now, it’s still free.Photobucket I liked better. But I will never pay any company who tries to hold you hostage and charges a ransom for their service ! $5 is more reasonable but I just can’t seem to wash the bad taste out of my mouth with what they did ! I don’t think I will ever use them again even if they offered it for free again !

2. Font Size
    HB Super Moderator
    OT: Posting Pictures

Credits
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: OT: Posting Pictures

Posting Pictures in Flickr couldn't be easier.I took a screenshot of the BBcode link. You just copy and paste into your post.

And the picture I'm posting.Nice large photos !

16HPIM3066 by Altec Best, on Flickr

And here is another site I like for posting pics.. It's designed specifically for forums and it is called IMGBB ImgBB — Upload Image — Free Image Hosting

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Altec Best; May 31st, 2021 at 03:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12