Hi. This is Waynes"s wife so excuse my lack of lingo. O.K. I would like to know if there is any interest in these studio moniters. We have 3. One works and the others are parts. Is there any call for them? Is it worth my tome to try to sell them or let them remain as good sturdy boxes to stand on or pile stuff on in my music room. We do drag the one out once in a while for fun. Credence sounds great on it and its a great tv speaker. Great for voice. It seems a shame for them to not be used.And whats the scoop on 4430s JBL Studio Moniters. We have a set of them in our living room. Hubby allways wanted a set. We aquired them a few years ago and gave our JBL 112s to our daughter but there is just no way around it, they are too big.We couldnt imagine selling them but something has to be done. I have 6 eons set up for my music equipment...keyboards, drum machine. mics ect. Three 15s in my music room and 2 10s for the tv and 1 ten by the piano with the 4430s for hamonica. We dont have a big house so you can see things are getting out of hand. Right now I have the EON 10s in the kitchen just for fun and ya know, nobody noticed. Friends and family must think were nuts. Anyway just thought Id see if there was any interest.