Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Upgrading My Electronics Hobby

I've been working on DIY electronics projects as a hobby for a few years now, but I'm looking to upgrade to more advanced PCBA builds. Can you recommend a good pcba manufacturer that can handle small prototype orders? I want to design some custom circuit boards for remote-controlled robots I'm working on just for fun. Since this is still just a hobby, I'd like a manufacturer that's affordable and able to guide me through the design process since I'm new to professional PCBA.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Upgrading My Electronics Hobby

Hi there, I’m glad to hear that you’re interested in PCBA. I’ve been doing PCBA for a few years now and I love it. It’s amazing how you can create your own custom circuit boards and use them for various projects. I also like to make remote-controlled robots, just like you. One of the challenges I faced when I started PCBA was finding a good manufacturer that could handle small prototype orders. I wanted to test my designs before ordering in bulk, but most manufacturers had high minimum order quantities or expensive fees. I also needed some guidance on how to design my PCBs properly, since I was new to the professional standards and specifications. That’s when I found prototype pcb assembly , a PCBA service that specializes in prototype PCB assembly. They have low prices, fast turnaround times, and excellent customer support. They can help you with every step of the PCBA process, from design to assembly to testing. They also have a lot of experience with robotics projects, so they can give you some tips and suggestions on how to improve your robots.