Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: some vitavox drivers

vcfv

vcc

vbgvx

vbca

65349577th

This listing is for a Pair of Viatvox GP1 drivers converted into low voltage field coils seakers. The DCR of the field coil is 5.6ohms and 5.6ohms the DCR of the voice coil is 10.2 ~ 10.8ohms. I have used these on my tungar supply and solid state power supply and they perform very well.These require a low voltage field of 7V and 800~900ma. These are very sweet sounding deivers. I have had a bunch of these drivers sitting around. Then found one driver with a open voice coil. So , I took it apart and discovered it could very easilly be converted into a low voltage field coil unit. These sound far better than the regular alnico drivers. Very sweet with no harshness. Well, the diaphragms are duraluminium so thats another reason for the sweet clean sound.

Both drivers are tested and in perfect working condition.Both drivers have all original parts only the center pole has been resized with a pure iron slug.The original alnico slug was removed.

I have also tried these with a Permendur pole piece and they sound great. Please note these drivers are fitted with a Pure iron pole piece.

I can ship this item to all Russia regions airport - airport only via a international airline.Interested buyers kindly contact me for shipping details.

I would also like to add if you want the item to be declared at #30 or $40 or $50, then I am not responsible for any damages that occur through shipping. I have found that quite a few of you buyers ask me to declare the value at $20 and then file a claim with Paypal. If you do not agree with these terms, please look at other sellers listings. .

Buyer to contact me within 3 days from close of listing. Buyer to pay for shipping and handling

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vitavox-fiel...item43a9ad4a9a
    guns kill people,

like spoons made rush limbaugh,

fat ....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)