Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a pair of these for sale, older stly diaphrams. Nice shape, fully charged.

Best offer over $250.00 pr.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll take them! forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Datubie,

unfortunately I can disappoint you as I sincerely feel that you will not be able to get your pair of S2 for $250.

Let me explain what is going on.

Mike Bates is a fairly active American horn enthusiast who quite experienced with the prices and trades in audio gear. I sincerely feel that his poping-up at this forum and his ?gift? of the S2 was targeted no more than to catch my attention. Nope, it is not my inflated ego or imagination. I have a long history with Mike Bates and for years I consider him and treat him like a trash. Of course I do it not because of audio but become his purely humane qualities, namely cultural level, ethical reference points and many other Mike?s highly revolting qualities (or actually luck of them) that violate my basic demands to an individual. We had many interaction as the result of witch, year back, I banned him among the people who I treat with dignity. Today, for me he is a trash or something that worth to wipe legs off.

A few days before he made the post about the sale of S2 some of my AA sources informed me that Mike Bates was looking for the contacts with me (his email is in my permanent email restriction list). I disregarded his AA request to email him and eventually when he contacted me publicly at AA I sent him to hell and placed him at the palace where he belongs. Next day he posted his post at this site proposing to give up a pair of S2, knowing that it would not be left without my attention (he in past indicated that he was chasing ?Romy the Cat? post around the web)

So, Datubie, I unfortunately have to disappoint you and to caution you that the story about the sell of those drivers is just a cheap stink of a famous trashy person.

Rgs,
    Romy the Cat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

....Errrr...Ok?! [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Datubie, I am not your enemy. I sincerely wish you to buy the S2 drivers form Mike and then post a message in here that I was just an egocentric and arrogant jerk. Unfortunate being a feline creature and having a rare ability to feel people I can detect that you will be out of luck.

I sense that Mike-the-junky-audio-zombie was searching connections with me because he wanted to learn how to use S2. I am quite comfortable with his next venture: he has no brains or taste to be able to make the S2 working appropriately.

Once again, Datubie, I wish you good luck in the Mike?s project. I really do

Rgs,
    Romy the Cat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually I had two pair of the drivers. This pair is sold. The second pair of drivers maybe will be used in a second system. I'm still debating between them and the Emilar EA175-16 -- seeing I'm crossing over at 800 cycles I'll probably be selling them too.

This weirdo romey gets off on telling me he wishes my children to die and does nothing but insult people. He suely needs locked up.