Hi,
This is a quick post to let you all know I've just updated the site. It has lots of small revisions and additions as well as some new pages, such as in the owners systems section - where Ken has updated his system profile and added new pictures. We also welcome Philippe and SPB to the owners page too. You've all got great systems guys, but they make me want to get down to the wood yard and start mine all over again [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

I've also been given permission to add some nice Bitone and System 191 pics for us all to drool over!

Finally there is some other very good news too, some Vitavox spares are now available, see the (newly renamed!) "Buying, Spares and links" page.

Sorry its taken a bit longer to publish this update than I thought, I got a bit busy at work and didn't really have the mind to work on the site of an evening!

I'd like to thank everyone for sending the pics, information and also allowing me to reproduce some great images.

That's all for now but please keep the great Vitavox information and owners systems coming.
Best regards,
Peter