Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

((Could I join as two characters? I mean, I'm not sure how to start. Uhm, here, I'll post their bios:

Name: Magpie
    Description: Her pelt is black. The only spots of lighter color are on her stomach, along with a few hairs on her muzzle and tail. Her fur is thick and warm, if not exactly sleek. Her eyes?dark brown.
    Personality: Fun-loving and will do anything for the sake of mischief. She scorns the serious and is constantly planning another prank. It?s often hard to tell what the wolf is under that always-laughing mask?she hesitates to admit her troubles to even the closest of friends?but she?s always there when need be, ready to lend support or plot revenge.

Name: Raino(Rhye-no)
    Description: pretty much your average wolf; he is grey with reddish hints and a white underside. His eyes are dark gold.
    Personality: Serious and firm, the responsible one. Duty comes before all, and he rarely strays from a path he has chosen, sometimes getting into dangerous fights when someone tries to bar his way. The only creature he has ever dared to confide in is his sister, Magpie.))

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OoC; I'm sorry to sound mean/disturb you, but please look at this before I post a message

Word: Pelt
    Definition:
    1. The skin of an animal with the fur or hair still on it.
    2. A stripped animal skin ready for tanning

Use the word fur, it makes you sound like a Wolf rper instead of a psycho xD...Unless you wolves are all wearing other animals fur of course ^^;;

Ic;

Name: Klauth (Male)
    Appearance: Klauth has shaggy grey fur, sort of light grey rather then dark, with large, golden eyes and tattered ears. He is slender, strong and quite lean and lithe for a wolf his age, four being not too young and not old. He looks quite fierce.
    Personality: Klauth is quite cold and icy, though behind his frosty exterior lies a kindly, quiet wolf who really just wants some peace in the world, yet in unable to find it. Klauth can be a real sweet-heart somtimes.

<font color="#00FF00" size="1">[ January 06, 2006 04:47 PM: Message edited by: The Real Virus ]</font>

<font color="#00FF00" size="1">[ January 06, 2006 04:51 PM: Message edited by: The Real Virus ]</font>

Inactive Member xx_midnightdreamz's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

((Well, I really don't know much about wolves, so I hope that doesn't matter.

Name: Raqi (rah-KEE)
    Coat: Light gray fur with white tips in places, and a white belly and paws

Inactive Member destiny_awaits_me's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

((Name: Dominick
    Description: Has a pelt like a siberian husky, black on his back and white on his stomach. A scar is driven down his right gray orb, a bright purple, showing that it was raw, and incredibly painful.
    Personality: He can be rather aggressive at times, has an unpredictable temper, wise, kind, loving, cunning.
    Past: An uneventful first couple years, until at 3 and a half summer old his sister was killed by a rival wolf pack, along with his mate, many other of his friends and the leaders of his fromer tribe. Dominick fought alongside his friends and family and watched as slowly, few of his pack remained. They were forced to flee without burying their friends honerably (sp?), without taking a long look back at their dearest friends and family, without taking a long look back at their memories. The new leader turned out to be the one and only wolf that Dominick had hated. After half a year Dominick left the pack, a fire burning in his eyes. Later, when the wolf was around five years old, he found the old leader, who he had hated, and the two had battled to the death. Dominick had made it out alive, and eventually his injuries healed. That is, all but one. It was six months later, and his scar across his optic had still not healed, and had yet to even improve. The brute called it a curse, to remind him of the wolf that he had killed. The wolf that would haunt him forever. And that was how he had ended up in the Indigo Tribe territory.

What do you guys think? Well, there's my character. ^^))

Inactive Member xx_midnightdreamz's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

((Looks really good Meg!

I was wondering when we were going to start the RPing... like, how many people we want first.))

Inactive Member destiny_awaits_me's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

((Thanks. I like yours better than mine.....I dunno why, but I like rping females better than males....))