Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Review of local night food tour in Ho Chi Minh City by scoot

This was probably the happiest trip and most memorable when we visited Asia. At first, I was quite skeptical about whether my family and I could eat Ho Chi Minh City's food. But I was so satisfied that the next day we booked a tour to join the local night food tour by scooters the next day!

I found it on Tripadvisor and read a lot of good comments about Local night food tours by scooters, so I contacted them via WhatsApp's phone number. The tour guide I knew by name was Dzung, sorry I'm not fluent in Vietnamese. He welcomed us enthusiastically at the hotel and began the journey to discover Ho Chi Minh City's cuisine.

My sincere advice when participating in a food tour in Ho Chi Minh City is to have an empty stomach because there are many delicious dishes waiting to be enjoyed. We started with a dish called grilled meat vermicelli. The smell of meat was very fragrant and my tour guide took me to a famous local grilled meat noodle shop. The second dish is a Vietnamese pancake with a crispy outer layer. I find this dish quite similar to crepe but the filling is made from shrimp and meat. This is also the first time I have eaten fish sauce with this dish, it really doesn't feel bad. There are quite a few dishes that I can't remember the names of but I will definitely visit Vietnam again to enjoy more dishes in other cities. In addition to eating and drinking, we also experienced the trip like a true local and also visited the long-standing flower market in Ho Chi Minh City.

Some food that I have eaten:

JbyQNPFubGqgvSCpe2FK6Q4VWkjsBLbbczP8hsGR7c2YukFCKU7oBEFyPXiko4CzJYOrUBjXjiXQbTV1XXShIR7iFC7m2k u0HPEcIpa11 RnL5pC9iMUa8b1ZO2Kpe9s2XUm9TIofVELh KYO7AGLIaIIb 7ohVR zJKZKCjmBLfz0GbbLXF2OMQidpaVQ0a FhGcqr uOKB7zJFeC7A GJsCVZ7tekZe9sy3TequtzJ8Xrv hqxm8jA08qjLJ3R7 61ZDJybd9gxML KE410DTKoHoFAbcqWVxF0Y7JAZxVI
    0YP5isOYG2jtgiiBiK6UXF4KQDSkyV47YfHysdynUphGgMwosfA8NKYLLpgKQ H4Ka4I8MmYXw77YYI8r0HtgfHIJq1oBj2LpTYdBhLOmFyTXez3F72VempifyVYNlX I4fLdQE mgBxyy369BJ S1k
    I highly appreciated this trip, so the next day, we contacted them again to experience the local night walking food tour. The service here is great, the tour guide is friendly and enthusiastic, and my family really enjoy the trip while we staying here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Review of local night food tour in Ho Chi Minh City by s

Explore a diverse range of cuisines, from tantalizing street food to exquisite fine dining experiences, all in one place. Discover reviews, recommendations, and tantalizing food photos shared by fellow food enthusiasts. Plus, the interactive features make it super easy to find the perfect spot for any occasion, be it a cozy date night or a fun outing with friends. But wait, there's more! Dive deeper into the world of gastronomy through Eatagram's engaging blog, read more about insider tips, food trends, and captivating stories behind your favorite dishes. It's a goldmine of foodie knowledge! So, if you're ready to elevate your dining experiences and indulge your taste buds, join the Eatagram community today. Trust me, it's a foodie's paradise waiting to be explored!