Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not sure if this is the proper format for this, but after the first call I thought we should have a way to contribute tips and suggestions to each other.

We may want to do this by private message, and that's fine. But often a suggestion for one project will be useful (or idea generating) for the rest of us. Perhaps we could make this topic a more general one, and create separate topics for each of our launch projects. Ideas?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

During the first call, Jane was essentially talking about establishing herself as an expert in a specialized niche.

I have a book published in 2004, titled "How to Position Yourself as The Obvious Expert (In 90 days or less without spending a fortune on advertising!)" It was written by Elsom Eldridge Jr., a delightful and hugely experienced gentleman whom I've met a few times.

The book is a series of short articles by experts on how to get established. Some are basic, some are full of great stuff. I'd recommend it if you want your name to be the first that people think about in a particular niche. You can get it on Amazon, I believe.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Jack,
    That's a great idea!
    In the horse world, John Lyons is considered "America's Most Trusted Horseman" Why? Because he said so.
    Jame's Malinchak is known as America's Hottest Young College Speaker...because he said so. Muhummud Ali was "The Greatest"...just because he said so...maybe that's all it takes??
    Jane

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now I need to ask for tips/suggestions. The next product I'm going to launch is a membership site. I'm accumulating audio/video clips.

1. What else should I put on the site?
    2. Who should I go to put something like that together?