Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

So after the canucks game last night I went to an "Exotic club" called Brandies. My cousins girlfriend is the manager so we always get the V.I.P. treatment. Anyhow this place has strippers but it is also more of just a really high class bar. We hung out the the V.I.P. room until the club closed so we could just have a low key party afterwards. A few of the people that worked there stuck around for the party, and this included two of the dancers. To make a long story short I ended up getting something going with this one chick. At around 6:00 in the morning we shut it down and I got to drive this chick home. I didn't get the full deal but I did have a little makeout session with her in the car and I got her number. this bitch is fucking unreal looking, so I'm trying to fire something up for next weekend.

------------------
    Carneliat is my god and the Oilers are my team.

zztop

Always post pictures to back up your claims.

Inactive Member longtimelistener3's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So how much coke did you have to give her.

------------------

Inactive Member Viper from Vancouver's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zztop:
    Always post pictures to back up your claims.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry I don't carry a camera around with me every where I go.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

congrats, I guess. You'd have even more scoreboard over average-man if she wasn't a dirty whore.

Just make sure you break these out of your sock drawer next weekend.

lest you be scratchin at yer twig and berries with a fork.

------------------
    cha-ching

[This message has been edited by DC Smackmaster (edited November 18, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The chicks that work there are not dirty whores. This is a classy place, suits and ties only. Hey D.C. it's better than fucking that pocket pussy that you have

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fukk a pocket pussy! I beat on my dick with my hands, both of 'em. In fact, I like to take the non-beating hand and lay it flat over the pumping hand. Feels like I'm knockin' bottom that way.

classy, strip joint, riiigghhhhttt....

hey man, I'm not trying to bust balls here! (well ok, I was about the small condoms forums) same thing happened to me about six months ago in DC while out with MCET and another bud. I went out with the bimbo a week later. She dressed like a slut. Talked about her admiration for Jenna Jameson all night. Then, after midnight, back at her place, there was not ONE, but TWO swingin dicks knocking on her door!!!

I politely said I had to get home, and quietly de-loused myself next to my truck.

I'm just sayin strap up, in a round about way.

------------------
    cha-ching

zztop
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DC Smackmaster:
    classy, strip joint, riiigghhhhttt....

hey man, I'm not trying to bust balls here! (well ok, I was about the small condoms forums)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which reminds me Vipetard... Trojan used to market "snug-fitting" condoms for those that needed the extra sensation.

I'm guessing those with small weenies, like yourself, weren't getting laid. Therefore, Trojan decided having their entire stock expire on the shelves was a bad move afterall.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey ZZ and DC just because you guys have gotten laid since the fall of the Berlin Wall, it doesn't mean you have to bust my balls. I'm not looking to get married here folks. Once a woman is with me she doesn't need to be looking around for anything else.

------------------

zztop

Ok, well sorry about that then. However, I'm sure you made a mistake in your response ... ( have should be haven't ) in your attempt at a comeback. Thanks for the sig by the way. forums

------------------
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper from Vancouver:
    Hey ZZ and DC just because you guys have gotten laid since the fall of the Berlin Wall, it doesn't mean you have to bust my balls. I'm not looking to get married here folks. Once a woman is with me she doesn't need to be looking around for anything else.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast