Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PrimeX:
    "hahaha rack you D.C."

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey PrimeX if I was you I would be embarrased that you are a 32 year old unemployed virgin, so don't worry about me big guy.

------------------
    Carneliat is my god and the Oilers are my team.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ha(to the 4th) rack u dc

------------------
    "I ain't no Nancy-boy"-----Alice Cooper

zztop

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper from Vancouver:
    Hey ZZ, I got her number and a little makeout session so that is a bit of a sore.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Vipetard: Uhhh... *clears throat* HI! HOW ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!

Stripper: Oh Hi! How are yoooou?

Vipertard: I had a really good time last weekend with you. I could tell that there was something special. Maybe it was something in the Denny's menu tha was talking, but I'm pretty sure we were digging each other.

Stripper: Ummm, do I know you? Did Johnny put you up to this? Be honest.

Vipetard: (getting perturbed) NO! I mean, don't you remember me?!?!?!?!?!

Stripper: Oh, are you the guy that keeps leaving no messages on my answering machine?

Vipetard: Uuuhhh no. Those must be other kids or something.. uuhh huuhhh huuhh.

Stripper: Well, nice meeting you. Bye!

------------------
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper from Vancouver:
    Hey ZZ and DC just because you guys have gotten laid since the fall of the Berlin Wall, it doesn't mean you have to bust my balls. I'm not looking to get married here folks. Once a woman is with me she doesn't need to be looking around for anything else.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Inactive Member Dinsdale_Piranha's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The thing is you guys would jump on that oppurtunity because the chances of that happening to you are like 1 in a million

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll bet that the odds of at least one of the guys here scraping together $200($3,463,438 Canadian) for an evening at the tittybar, and having some skank errrr..classy lady want to hang with them are slightly higher.

But score one for Viper, that's never happened to the rest of us......

------------------
    Well if there's any doubt who I am, just call me John...Johnny Q. Public

Inactive Member Viper's Dirty Stripper's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually, that's not what happened at all. We were sitting in the club enjoying a few drinks. He had his slithery, finger-nail chewed hands on me the whole night, and I just wanted to go home. He was the last person I wanted to take me home, but he offered to pay me $100 just for a ride! And I don't mean that more ways than one, no.

But the stipulation was we had to have the windows rolled all the way down on his Pontiac Sunfire so everyone could check out who he was with.

When he dropped me off, I bent over just a tad to show him a little cleavage, because, afterall...I felt terribly sorry for the poor fella. After that he unloaded himself right there and then. It was pretty pathetic.

He asked how much for a makeout session...but then realized he had no money left. So, out of pity, I slipped him $5 so he could at least pay for his meal at Denny's.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Was this thread actually titled
    "Score one for Viper"?
    BWAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude you got a phone number after wasting cash on an all night party and ended up at Denny's with the buds without busting a nut.
    "Hell Chris in Winnepeg can do that!"

Sorry if I'm not impressed. forums

------------------
    [___*___]

Inactive Member Viper from Vancouver's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dinsdale_Piranha:

I'll bet that the odds of at least one of the guys here scraping together $200($3,463,438 Canadian) for an evening at the tittybar, and having some skank errrr..classy lady want to hang with them are slightly higher.

I've met this chick a few times before and she is not after my money. I drove her home in my 94 ford ranger and she still asked if I wanted to do something next weekend. I'm going to play basketball now but you kids have fun while I'm gone. The point is, I will be fucking a hot dancer next week and you losers will be fucking your right hand. If any of you guys are in town I sugggest you go to Brandies and tell me if it's a classy joint or not. It's not even really a strip club. The cover is ten bucks so I guess you guys probably couldn't afford it anyways, so forget I asked

But score one for Viper, that's never happened to the rest of us......

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
    Carneliat is my god and the Oilers are my team.

Inactive Member Viper's Dirty Stripper's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I've met this chick a few times before and she is not after my money. I drove her home in my 94 ford ranger and she still asked if I wanted to do something next weekend<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lies, blatant lies. And yes, I am after your money. I even snagged every last penny I could from in between the cracks of your cushions.

------------------

Inactive Member Vipers Classy Stripper's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Viper is so modest. we did fuck and his 12 inch cock was just what I needed. the rest of you could take some tips form this canadian stud. You all sound like little fuckers and couldn't get a piece of my ass if you tried. I'll take Viper any day

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey PrimeX if I was you I would be embarrased that you are a 32 year old unemployed virgin, so don't worry about me big guy.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Damnit! How did I age 5 years overnight? Thanks thought Inspector Gadget for your clueless detective work...By the way, do you enjoy being used as a taxi, cause skank obviously got over on you. If she's so high class and works at a upper echelon establishment, why doesn't she own a car? Must be busy spending her nightly earnings on her coke and xtc addictions, and buying new g-strings since the infections between her legs tends to stain and odor up her stage panties... forums

------------------
    This message edited by Filthy McNastie (edited: Put date here, bound to be right.)]

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast