Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If this thread isn't archived by the end of the day, then someone isn't doing their job.

------------------

zztop
    I can imagine PC Pickle on the phone giving Vipetard "tips" on how to pull chicks.

After all, both are self-proclaimed "ladies men."

Inactive Member Dinsdale_Piranha's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm just chiming in to say hahahaha Rack DC, to get my official Retard ID#. After all the club is apparently limited to 10 charter members. Better throw in a Rack for ZZ while I'm at it.

PrimeX- A lot of those chicks leave their wheels at home, lest they have guys like Viper follow them home. In this case her plans didn't work out, so I guess score one for Viper.

I'd love to stay and BS more, but I'm now busy E-mailing crank-shots to Viper's Stripper harem. Be back later.

------------------
    Well if there's any doubt who I am, just call me John...Johnny Q. Public

[This message has been edited by Dinsdale_Piranha (edited November 18, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

'scuse me--allow me to reset the 'classy upperclass more-like-a-bar-than-a stripjoint' and 'grandslam breakfast at Denny's'...this is why the laugh-off will always pare in comparison GENIUS

------------------
    "I ain't no Nancy-boy"-----Alice Cooper

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dinsdale_Piranha:
    PrimeX- A lot of those chicks leave their wheels at home, lest they have guys like Viper follow them home. In this case her plans didn't work out, so I guess score one for Viper.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Hmmmm, my X and her friends never worried, but shit they were probably giving the guys directions to where they'd be after the club closed anyways...

And a lady, err..skank riding home with a guy she's never met from a gentlemans club goes to show her IQ must be equal to Vipers age...Verah bright...

------------------
    This message edited by Filthy McNastie (edited: Put date here, bound to be right.)]

Inactive Member Viper's right hand's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Trust me. I really, really wish he had actually scored. I'm about worn out. Callouses the size of bagels. Please get him laid. I beg you.

------------------

Inactive Member Viper's Jizz Rag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wash me

Inactive Member Viper's Genital Wart's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can often be found on those "classy" ladys!

[This message has been edited by Viper's Genital Wart (edited November 18, 2001).]

Inactive Member Viper from Vancouver's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First off you can all go fuck yoursleves. Secondly you are all pretty funny and gave me a good laugh today. When i'm fucking this hot chick I'll be sure to think of you losers at home with your scaley hands on your cocks

------------------
    Carneliat is my god and the Oilers are my team.

zztop

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper from Vancouver:
    When i'm fucking this hot chick I'll be sure to think of you losers at home with your scaley hands on your cocks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You will really think of us when you are going to threaten her with sex? Don't make mention of my name to the vice squad.

------------------
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper from Vancouver:
    Hey ZZ and DC just because you guys have gotten laid since the fall of the Berlin Wall, it doesn't mean you have to bust my balls. I'm not looking to get married here folks. Once a woman is with me she doesn't need to be looking around for anything else.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast