Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

This was done before the recent tragedy that happened last Tuesday. Things can change so fast. Well, I wasn't going to post this but I decided to go ahead and give in, if anything to hopefully give you guys a little laugh. Hope you all enjoy and God bless America.

Through the last few years, Jim Rome's Smack Chat was not only a bulletin board forum where users could post opinions on sports but also a haven where "Clones could grab a vine and run smack on each other". The sports talk bulletin board made "legends" out of posters who referred to themselves as Blondiebabe, DC Smackmaster, MCET, VALVENIS, index, JesstheRookie, and many others. Unlike most bulletin boards about sports, Smack Chat addressed a wide variety of topical issues, from political debates and religious issues to favorite food and "hottie" threads. Only in SC (Smack Chat) could you see the topic "George W. Bush's decision on stem-cell research" directly next to the topic "Would you double donkey dong dildos rather give up your eyesight or hearing to get the chance to bone Buffy the Vampire Slayer".

Several of the board?s posters would engage in high-spirited "flame-wars". In addition, quality posters and original members of the Troll Train? helped Smack Chat to reach its peak. But eventually things would start to turn sour. What was the turning point in SC's history that would cause it to falter? Some point to the influx of "tards" and race-baiting topics while other posters contend it was the loss of integrity within the group of moderators and their posting of personal information.

We will take an in depth look at all of this as we look into the rise and fall of Smack Chat and give you an exclusive peek at the never before seen video of the personal information that is believed to be the final straw that broke the camel's back, all on The E! True Smack Chat Story

8P28973

The phrases used in Smack Chat are unique to its posters. Although some of the dialogue is taken from the successful radio show (The Jim Rome Show), most of it is exclusive to Smack Chat. Smack Chat poster Van explains:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    Van: The language in SC helps me express myself in an intimate way I couldn?t otherwise do. When I end an email to Guy Fawkes with the phrase War anal lube products, the outside world may not know what I?m talking about, but I can assure you that he does!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Other posters take a different point of view?

Irie Lagos: When I am in SC, I am looking to minimize the time between hitting the POST REPLY and SUBMIT REPLY buttons. My motto is get in and get out and I think I have finally perfected the process. I am now able to write a whole novel in under 20 letters. EHFAR!!! TSTEC!!! M-R2D2C3PO!!!! ITWOSGFY!!!! OL, IL
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

VP84269

The one thing that differentiated SC from other bulletin boards was its wide variety of members. But what was it about these posters that made them ?special? and different from the rest? Was it their need to feel empowered by ?smacking? other ?clones?, or perhaps it was the need of attention and feeling a part of something? 2001 ?Rack Off? Champion Blondiebabe sheds some light on the situation?

Blondiebabe: I?ll admit it. It?s all about the attention I receive. I remember Goddess trying to come in and steal some of my thunder but try as she might she will never be able to steal my dreams. Thinking back to when I was a child, I can remember the exact moment when I thrived off of the attention I received. From then on, I was never the same.
    8W24534
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JesstheRookie: When I came here, I tried winning everyone's affection by posting hotties, at first I posted some real dogs but I soon caught on. Then I actually spoke. Oh the wrath that came down on me!!! But I would eventually learn my lesson and although I am still considered a tard in here, at least I am a likeable tard. I am now better known as SC's Pillsbury dough boy.

Jess and lady friend Lola?
    0L35020
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still to come, what made the moderators tick, and also the world's first glimpse at the never before seen video that is believed to be the downfall of SC. All this and more coming up on The E! True Smack Chat Story?

(1 of 3) To be continued?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RRRRRRAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!

O-L,
    IL

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

rack the hell out of that.

Yet another list I didnt make LOL

------------------
    In constant rememberance of those who perished September 11, 2001.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RACK THE FUCK OUT OF THAT!

------------------
    If Al Leiter can leg out a triple, anything can happen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RACK EM!!!

I hope to see the Indy TrollStop somewhere in here... forums

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RACK, RACK AND RACK AGAIN!! But JTR a legend? What are you smoking? Likeable tard were the right words...

------------------
    What's my name, bitch!?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG
    LMFAO

RACKRACKRACKRACK
    RACKRACKRACKRACK
    infinitum

------------------
    The Saw Is Family

I've Got Chunks of Guys Like You in My STOOL!

[This message has been edited by T.C. Massacre (edited September 17, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RRRAAcckkk!!

recess rules.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RACK

My nipples are hard over recess. Oh,joy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Epic Start Recess!!! Keep it up Brah'

H

------------------
    "I can hear you, the rest of the world can hear you, and the people that knocked these buildings down will hear from all of us, soon!" - W at ground 0
    Finish Line Smack

TSTEC

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast