Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TVO:
    Truth is I didn't even notice the color of his skin.
    What does that say about YOU IB?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That I'm more honest than you.

As for the inkyracer picture... why choose that one? why put it up to represent inky? the ONLY change you made to it was removing the 'for removing ink spots' tagline, and replacing it with 'ages 5 - 15'.

I know why you chose the new tagline, but the picture that goes with it -- considering all you could have done to wytch it to drive the point home -- makes no sense.

Add the soccer picture, and boom.. you're going places you shouldnt be in your little picture war against inky, TVO.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IBystander:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you?
    innocent?
    Are you Inky's wife?

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuda:
    Because it was FUNNY, you dumb twat.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude, you put the picture up in Pickle's whitesonly.net .gif extravaganza thread.

you didn't put up any reason as to why.

you didn't reference anything in particular as a motive to putting it up, to make his words mean something beyond you licking at Pickle's ass.

Perhaps not AS funny as Ms Anglefood, but funny nonetheless.

Dare I ask why either of those was funny in the first place, Cuda.

------------------
    "If there's anything worse than someone who doesn't think before they hit SUBMIT, it's a self-propping hypocrite who cares more about image than what's truly on their mind." - Lion

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not that anything you EVER say dignifies a response from me...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IBystander:
    So now I?m a liar and a racist?

As for the inkyracer picture... why choose that one?

I did an image search for ?inky? and that is one of the pics that popped up. I figured the new tag would make it funny, which it did.

why put it up to represent inky?

Because it had the word inky in it before it was wyched, which makes it more realistic.

the ONLY change you made to it was removing the 'for removing ink spots' tagline, and replacing it with 'ages 5 - 15'.

I think I resized it too.

I know why you chose the new tagline, but the picture that goes with it -- considering all you could have done to wytch it to drive the point home -- makes no sense.

Actually it does when you factor in that I wanted to use pics that were as realistic as possible.

Add the soccer picture, and boom.. you're going places you shouldnt be in your little picture war against inky, TVO.

It?s not a war against inky. I have nothing against inky. I met him at the trollstop and he was a nice guy. And since you can?t ?add the soccer pic? since I didn?t even notice the color of the guy's skin, I really didn?t ?go? anywhere.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

"We have sustained a total and unmitigated defeat, and France has suffered even more than we have."

[This message has been edited by TVO (edited January 18, 2002).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IB,

If you've got a problem with the soccer picture, then you've truly got issues. What am I saying. You think hacking, viruses and stalking are funny, so I know you've got issues.

------------------
    This is just a blue pill. Lighten up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

is inky the white rabbit?
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>the White (whats with him operating on CPT?) Rabbit's tearoom
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would say a lot if that is true!

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I-B-clueless. I think you have been sniffing more than just the orchards in the backyard. Seems to me that you have been huffin some glue. Dont you know that shit kills brain cells?

Oppps sorry, wrong person. You dont have any brain cells or else you would have gotten the entire gist of this thread.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Python:
    IB,

If you've got a problem with the soccer picture, then you've truly got issues.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a problem with how the soccer picture is being used.

What am I saying. You think hacking, viruses and stalking are funny, so I know you've got issues.

Me saying 'hacking, viruses and stalking' are funny goes back to what I've always said: that fun is relative, and not all types of fun and humor (though they will have their audiences who will defend them to the death) are equal.

------------------
    "If there's anything worse than someone who doesn't think before they hit SUBMIT, it's a self-propping hypocrite who cares more about image than what's truly on their mind." - Lion

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a problem with how the soccer picture is being used.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's being used to smack Inky. You've got a problem with smacking Inky?

------------------
    This is just a blue pill. Lighten up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TVO:
    Not that anything you EVER say dignifies a response from me...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then do not respond.

So now I?m a liar
    Yes, yes you are.

and a racist?
    Are you?

I did an image search for ?inky? and that is one of the pics that popped up. I figured the new tag would make it funny, which it did.
    Like I said... all the ways you could have wytched that picture... and you chose the least noticeable, and most negligible way.

Now you're creatively lazy on top of being a liar? Oh-kay, dude.

Actually it does when you factor in that I wanted to use pics that were as realistic as possible.

You should have chosen pictures that would be as relevant as possible, instead --

except you did. Own up to that, TVO, and the type of 'relevancy' you were choosing for your pictures.

------------------