Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Terpy, take this as you will but it came down to either you, Pogue or OV to be Legolas. That's not bad company you're running with there, young'un...

(And remember that earlier in this thread OV himself asked to be Legolas. Problem was, I'd already posted the first section with you as Legolas.)

And if it'll make you feel better, while it's true you might be differently "inclined" in this here story Legolas is 100% one mean mofo.

He's a High Elf and the son of his forest's King, he's immortal, he's tall, he has no sign of dumpy hockey butt, chicks dig him immensely, he's smarter than shit and he's an absolutely deadly warrior.

The movie made him out to be a bit of a pansy, except for when he was shooting bad guys mercilessly left and right in Moria, but believe me, your character is ENORMOUS, and quite the bad ass. He wouldn't have been representing the Elves at the Council Of Python if he weren't...

------------------
    Didn't we know? Didn't we feel it?

Time, it seemed to stop outside our window...As we ran down the freeway, to be free.....of everthing...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As long as I get to kill everyone, keep it up VAN!

------------------
    Originally posted by indexhb:
    Zyclone,I'd love to meet you face to face...man to punk.

Inactive Member Van [down by the river]'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Zy, you needn't worry. I believe you among the entire cast of characters will prove to be the best casting job, and we all know how things went for Gimli....

------------------

Time, it seemed to stop outside our window...As we ran down the freeway, to be free.....of everthing...

Inactive Member Filthy McNastie's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Van,

Since you found a way to kill Py off...when he's not supposed to die.

Is there any way I can get you to take it a little easy on me...I know the story Van...I'm scared shitless of arrows.

But,

If it comes down to either Arrows...or some twisted homosmack way of killing me.

The you just go ahead and pull the string back on that bow brah... forums

L8.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Filthy McNastie:
    Van,

Since you found a way to kill Py off...when he's not supposed to die.

Dude, no, that's just it! I REFUSED to KILL Py! I booted him from the story in the third act, altogether prematurely, in order to appease The Smack Gods, but I didn't and wouldn't KILL him! I'm......flexible.

Is there any way I can get you to take it a little easy on me...I know the story Van...I'm scared shitless of arrows.

Well, yeah, sure there is!

But,

If it comes down to either Arrows...or some twisted homosmack way of killing me.

Shit. (Note to self: scratch that idea.) forums

The you just go ahead and pull the string back on that bow brah... forums

L8.

Filthy, man, I have no idea where I'm going with any of this, almost up until I write it. I get the barest of ideas about one little Tolkien episode and then I build around it. I have Galadriel coming up in the next one, only in an IB-style cross examination of everybody. That's sort of buzzing around in my head as the main feature of the next installment but other than that I have no idea how hard and fast I'll stick to the story. For all I know, I might transmogrify everything and everybody before all is said and done. So, buck up, there might be hope for your avoiding an arrow in your ass yet!

Then again, you already took an arrow point blank in the crank from Terpy and laughed it off like it was no big thang, so your character seems like he might just be up for anything...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

[This message has been edited by Van [down by the river] (edited January 20, 2002).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Van- this stuff is worthy of being on a "Dead AleWives" album man. Rack it. Hey, can I be that homely kid that flies around on brooms with the scarf and the big round glasses? He's like, the main dude that wins everybody right?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

R.C., comparing this to that Harry Potter tripe??!! Fuck you so hard! forums

What are "Dead Ale Wives" albums, anyway?

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

chill brah. Just a funny aimed at the dumbasses who get the 2 movies confused. The Dead alewives were this obscure comedy troupe that used to parody dungeon & dragons gamers, cheesy fantasy books and the like. Recorded some albums. Got played on Dr. Demento. Not worth worrying about.

So..uh..are you and vito still loading up the Bonneville full of gas cans with rags hanging out of them for your Oakland freeway tour?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by R.C. Collins:
    So..uh..are you and vito still loading up the Bonneville full of gas cans with rags hanging out of them for your Oakland freeway tour?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have any idea what you're referencing with that but I'm LMMFAO at the image you're depicting anyway.....

Btw, R.C., this is not a made up fantasyland statement: At the midway point of the season the Sacrafuckingmento Kings have the best record in the entire NBA!!

Huh??? And they played half those games without their best player and they've been banged up throughout the rest of their lineup all throughout the season as well. And they match up pretty well with the Lakers, usually leading them until the fourth quarter of any game, before either crumbling or holding on. (Usually crumbling.) Still, this could get interesting this go around, especially with White Turnover no longer an ugly part of the equation.....

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van [down by the river]:
    I don't have any idea what you're referencing with that but I'm LMMFAO at the image you're depicting anyway.....

You know, you & vito are gonna go knock over some store fronts and toss some molotovs after getting jobbed tonite in Chowdtown.

Btw, R.C., this is not a made up fantasyland statement: At the midway point of the season the Sacrafuckingmento Kings have the best record in the entire NBA!!

Yeah. Yeah. Lakers went 6-3 without Shaq too.

Huh??? And they played half those games without their best player and they've been banged up throughout the rest of their lineup all throughout the season as well.

Im telling you man, if the Kings were smart they would have pulled the trigger on any deal that jettisons Webber and brings in another quality 2 guard or forward or more. Do you see Bobby Jackson lasting at this pace until May? Cuz I sure as hell dont.

And they match up pretty well with the Lakers, usually leading them until the fourth quarter of any game, before either crumbling or holding on.

Maybe. But Id be hard-pressed to name any game in the last 6 contests that these 2 have played, where the Kings actually dictated the tempo of the game from start to finish. Did you watch the Lakers/Spurs game today? Same deal. Spurs almost looked ok until about 1:41 in the 3rd. Then, Kobe strapped one on and jammed it up their patoot.

Still, this could get interesting this go around, especially with White Turnover no longer an ugly part of the equation.....

Itll be interesting because: Predrag's game has improved, Bibby is a great weapon and huge improvement over Williams, Hedo has improved. But on the flip side: Kobe has improved. Kings have no answer for him last year or this year. Pollard/Vlade will have to be the sacrificial lambs for Shaq's poster shots again. Kings cant run a true zone D without disrupting their transition offense. Lakers have better spot up shooters to keep pace with the Kings in Richmond, Hunter and George. Hell, George has improved so much this year I could nearly shit kittens. We also have a legit stopgap/shotblocker at the PF in Sumaki Walker. Something we didnt have in Grant or AnCient Green last 2 seasons Horry has been stepping up his D & O as well. Gone are the days where Webber lights up the Lakers for 30+. Medvedenko is still a work in progress but improving.

Not looking for a sweep again obviously. But unless the Kings can somehow hold on to this Pacific lead by the slimmest of margins, my money's still on the Lake Show to take them down in 6 or less. And nobody has ripped the Lakers for their inconsistencies and poor bench play more than me.

Im sure Ill be the first guy on your list if you somehow manage to get playoff tix at Arco right? forums
    [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by R.C. Collins (edited January 20, 2002).]

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast