Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Perhaps I should put one of these together. I've got some resources available, but need some help with content. Let's not put it here, a discussion board isn't a good idea for that.

Just a library for JRSC.

Anyway what do you all think.

------------------
    Lundgren
    '97 GSR w/ JRSC,Akimoto Intake,RS*R Exhaust,Skunkworks Rear Swaybar,DC Lower Tiebar

"43% of all statistics are worthless."

www.qni.com/~lundgren/

Kevin

Steve, I am interested in putting together such a resource. Unfortunately my knowledge of web site design is limited. I have a decent web site, but it needs work, big time. Maintaining a site like vtec.net is more than I am barganing for but I do want to try to get as much info as possible on that site.

------------------
    Kev
    1998 GSR
    jackson racing supercharger, custom air intake, JR fuel pump, stock exhaust manifold, stock exhaust, random technology high-flow catalytic converter. 215hp to the wheels. www.geocities.com/motorcity/lane/4603

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Speaking from the point of someone doing just a little more research before finally buying the SC, i would find it invaluable. I have tried hunting down other's websites which have bits and pieces of info, but one centeral area, kind of like a vtec.net but for JRSC would be very useful. If you need some help designing it or with posting stuff drop me an email, i might be able to help, especially since in about a month i will be SC as well. This board is still great though, it is good since people usually answer questions pretty quick. I was very happy that i found this board. Thanks for everybodys opinions and advice.

Steve
    97 GSR, soon to be JRSC