sent you a PM *L i just remembered his address *L i am sure you'll find it [img]smile.gif[/img]
Printable View
sent you a PM *L i just remembered his address *L i am sure you'll find it [img]smile.gif[/img]
lucky for mapquest eh? L
You need a postal code for Mapquest. You got one for him??
Ok nevermind I see that you don't and I so know where that is. What's the name of his Company?
<font color=" #9097B1" size="1">[ November 25, 2005 08:54 AM: Message edited by: MandaB ]</font>
nope i didnt needa postal code for mapquest just make sure you put in ON and it should be fine
Todd has em in his car ready to be delievered [img]tongue.gif[/img] for tomorrow...tomorrow at 2:30
Shit Tracy I just remembered about my hair appt. I have today. I don't think I'll be back on time to meet Todd. Is there any way we can make it another day?
thats fine no problem...he works until monday so if you can make it any of those days that will be fine if not we can make it another time